BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Teresa C.
Wickliffe
To be toitally honest ive never used a blistex product I didn't like.. this too left my lips soft and moist. Definitely healing. This product protected my lips very well
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
Used to use this stuff in high school and it gets the job done. The only downside is that I’ve found it to be not as moisturizing as the OG Vaseline. My favorite as far as chapsticks go though
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my all time fave chap sticks. I use it any time I’m in the sun or in the winter since my skin dries out with the season change. I also use this if I have no eye shadow primer. I love the cool feeling it has in my lids and it makes my eye shadows pop Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I think that SPF in a lip balm is extremely important and often overlooked. Not only did this product moisturize my lips, but it also protected them and I feel better about going outside if I have this under my regular lipstick. It is an amazing product and I would totally repurchase
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
This is honestly such a gimmick to me. Don’t get me wrong, I love the lib balm itself and the formula- but I got this when I was younger thinking it was so cool but honestly it’s just kind of weird. If I have chapped lips I don’t need them massages or being rubbed over, I just need some balm.
Sherri M.
Eunice
I love how Blistex makes my lips feels. When they are chapped by the next day they are already healing. You don't have to use very much to heal your lips so you have more product to apply later and it last longer. You also don't pay very much for a good product that really works.
Kaliyah S.
Walnut Grove
I like this product but not as much as i love Charmex. I purchased this item from CVS and it satisfied me even though it was not exactly what i wanted. It was very easy to apply and very well packaged. I would recommend this product to people but i would highly recommend Charmex.
cheyenne c.
this blistex is so amazing !!! i love the packaging. it definitely met me expectations because of how moist and smooth it leaves my ips. i bough this one at walmart and it is definitely still lasting. i will be buying again because it’s affordable cute and keeps you from having chapped lips.
Andrew M.
Magnolia, DE
Great for summer time. Being as pale as I am I always need to watch out for excessive sun exposure. No one likes to have dried lips and this is a great way to both protect and moisturize. I love this and it is a total holy grail ride or die for me. Love it!
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
I use Blistex at night and I like it because overall it's a thicker consistency and lasts through the night. It's a good value and I often buy in bulk at Costco/BJs etc. It also comes in singles at typical grocery/retail stores. I would recommend to others!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.