BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Diana L.
College Sta, TX
Most people forget to protect and apply SPF to their lips! It's so easy to apply SPF without even thinking with Blistex Lip protestant and sunscreen. I used it for the first time when I was on the go this summer, travelling and meeting up with friends and I just happened to pick this one up. It keeps my lips soft and beautiful! Also easy to use under my lipstick!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great in the summer, especially when I'm at the beach. It makes my lips nice and soft and it also protects them from the sun. The packaging is nice and simple. The cost isn't completely out of a reasonable realm either. I would recommend this to others.
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
My all time favorite chapstick. I love chapsticks that I can feel working as I use them. The tingling is soothing and lets me know that the product is doing something for me. The smell is also great. I only need to apply a few times per day for improvement
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
I mean, Blistex does work fairly well, and its nice to have some SPF protection.

However, I have found that Blistex smells pretty awful, and can even burn on really chapped lips. Overall, I've found that other brands smell better and work just as well.
Krystal C.
This smells so good. The massage applicator is nice because is helps get off any dry skin that you may have. This does mean you will need to clean off the applicator if your lips are chapped. The chapstick has a nice consistency. It doesn't leave your lips feeling mushy with chapstick.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
I purchased this product to try out the massaging tip. I really liked the chapstick in general but the tip was not very special. I do not think that the tip of the lip balm made much of a difference although the lip balm did stay on for a while and did a good job of moisturizing. While I did like the lip balm in general, I would recommend one of Blistex's other lip balms over this one.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I've only used this product once but it was nice. It felt really good on my lips and I did have any problem with it. I probably won't buy it again just because I found a different brand that works better for me. But I had no problems with this balm.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
I am never without at least 3 types of chapstick at all times!! Blistex is one of my favorites!! I love that it provides sunscreen. With my job, I never know when I will be outside or for how long. Blistex Sunscreen gives me the protection I need from the sun plus keeps my lips soft and moist all day long
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I really love this lip protectant because blistex always has good products . The lip massage feels wierd but I've used it for my chap lips in the winter time . I get mines at cvs and it didn't cost a lot so I do recommend to try this!
Sarah E.
Sparta, MO
I absolutely LOVE Blistex brand for any type of chapstick. In particular, I like that they offer SPF! I never thought I'd have to use chapstick in the summer but Blistex offers a lightweight chapstick so it isn't noticeable and keeps my lips from being chapped and sunburnt.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.