BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
I love the blistex line. It is a classic brand that serves your classic needs. It fits nicely in your bag and it isn't space consuming. It hydrates and protects my lips for sure. I haven't had cracked or chapped lips after a day of using this product.
Lindsey C.
My favorite lip care product. It locks in moisture and the added SPF 15 is a win. It’s one of the few lip balms that really helps with my chronic dry lips.
Angela F.
Great product!! My lips felt so smooth & fresh!! I got it from my local drugstore & i am glad I did!! I had to buy 2 more for my mom & sister!!
Amanda L.
Woodbridge, VA
For sure a must have. These keep my lips moisturized so well. No one wants to walk about with flaky lips. This does the job on keeping your lips nice and pretty.
hope w.
it feels very soothing on your lips!  i highly reccomend! my chapped lips were no longer chapped within like a week of using the product. i believe i bought it at walmart. this was my first time buying the product and i would feds but it again!
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
Soothes chapped lips almost instantly and keeps them hydrated during the summer heat. It is long lasting during the cold weather when chapped lips are at their worst.
sandy f.
Blistex lip care makes my lips feel great. I bought mine at wal mart.
It is well worth the price and I recommend it to family and friends. Give it a try, your lips will say thank you.
Gaia E.
Last summer I had purchased a tube of this, sat in the sun one day at the beach and it melted while on the inside of my bag. I had my chapstick next to it but the protectant/sunscreen spf 15 was empty while both were sticky. it doesn't outlast the heat well but IS good on the skin if something could be adjusted there. i know i learned my lesson about carrying it with me in my bag.
Polly S.
This is the best product ever! I absolutely loved it. I would recommend this to everyone. It really helped my lips feel brand new! Make sure you try this product next time! Thank you! Have a blessed day!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.