BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Hannah L.
North Augusta
Bought this for my sister a while back because she has problems with her lips cracking from insistent licking. Says it works extra hard to keep her lips healthy and prevent cracking. She won’t let it out of her sight!
Kerye S.
Blistex is my favorite. I just love how it glides on and lasts so long. I use it everyday. I am always stocked up because it’s so affordable and I use it so much I go through it so quickly
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kelsey V.
['Wiloughby Hls', 'OH'], OH
Absolutely loved this Chapstick. The applicator was awesome. It smelled wonderful. Great price. Would definitely purchase again. Also loved that the Chapstick included Sun Protection. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Mai K K.
One of my favorite chap sticks. I have at least 2, one in my purse, one in my makeup bag to hydrate my lips before I apply a matte liquid lipstick. Love how it automatically smooths my lips during the harsh extra cold winter days.
Liz M.
Stockton, CA
I love using Blistex. I keep losing them so I had to buy many often. The smell is non existent so it’s favorable for people who just want something to help their chapped lips. Great product that i would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Not my favorite chapstick. It tends to dry out the edges of my lips so I don’t think I’d buy again. It did last but it left a greasy feeling. Easy to use and apply. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend to others.
Nicole G.
Benton, AR
I always love a chapstick with a little sunscreen in it. Blistex has been a tried and true product for me. I wouldn't change this for anything. The formula is always so slick never greasy.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Amazing lip moisturizer and great for the hot or colder months! Definitely keeps lip hydrated, moisturized and feeling amazing. It met my expectations and then some and would definitely recommend to others!
Emanda c.
Arlington
When my lips are chapped. I like to use this stuff that moisturize my lips and protect them . I love it and I love my lips look shiny and this is amazing stuff and it smells so good!!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.