BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
Blistex is what I run to when my lips are in need of some help. Usually use this in the winter. This particular one is awesome because it gets the dead skin off my lips!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This works well! It keeps lips hydrated. I usually prefer natural products but this is great for those painfully chapped lips as it’s soothing and quickly aids healing.
Megan C.
Evanston, IL
Love the sensation that this gives my lips after applying. Easy to use. I live in a cold environment so my lips get dry pretty easily and this always helps. Good value.
Kat T.
Great product! The product is long lasting and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product. Easy to use and goes with almost any look you are trying! Pretty decent value for the price too.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
I love this Chapstick but the sunscreen in it made it have a funny aftertaste . If you were at the beach and needed something to protect your lips I would still probably grab for this .
12/7❣️ l.
Norristown
I love blistex it’s really fresh and feels like it has a lip plump to it I love it it’s really good for winter it feels awesome when the cold blows onto your lips it feels so refreshing
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
I love the blistex line. It is a classic brand that serves your classic needs. It fits nicely in your bag and it isn't space consuming. It hydrates and protects my lips for sure. I haven't had cracked or chapped lips after a day of using this product.
Yajaira H.
Lake City, GA
This was a very good product!! I highly recommend it, the product meet all my expectations and was very easy to use I bought it at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda L.
Woodbridge, VA
For sure a must have. These keep my lips moisturized so well. No one wants to walk about with flaky lips. This does the job on keeping your lips nice and pretty.
Lindsey C.
My favorite lip care product. It locks in moisture and the added SPF 15 is a win. It’s one of the few lip balms that really helps with my chronic dry lips.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.