BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Johanna A.
novato
this product is so amazing, and it's not pricey at all. i would definitely recommend this product for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on some chapstick. it makes your lips soft and not chapped. you can get it at any store near you.
Kathleen J.
Stillwater, NY
Keeps my lips feeling smooth. I also get very chapped lips in winter and I haven't found anything that works better then Blistex! I would highly recommend to family and friends! It is also reasonably priced and has spf 15 so my lips won't burn in the summertime!
Lauren M.
Minneapolis, MN
medicated which is nice. goes on smooth and heals lips. very decent lip protection and the SPF is good. blistex is a reliable brand and I trust them. It was easy to apply and use. Did not make a mess. I would defineitely buy again. The smell is pleasant too.
Jessica M.
Kamas
I love to use this in the summer when my lips get a little bit dry. Moisturizes I'm immediately and the massage just feels great. Helps pull up some of the dead skin on your lips and get a deeper moisturizing when applying.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I really like the cooling sensation on my lips that this brand always left me. It also helped that this kind always stayed in for a while so I didn’t have to keep reapplying. I really like this product and recommend it.
Veronica R.
Ocala , FL
I really liked this chapstick, The bumps on the massage part are great for chapped lips, and Blistex is always a good product itself, Will purchase again.
Jenny C.
This product was for sensitive skin, I do like that it has a menthol feeling after applying the product but I am allergic to beeswax and it did not help my lips :( sad thus I cannot give a good rating for this lip product
Linda C.
I love having soft lips! So chapstick is a must have! I love how it leaves my lips feeling! Its worth the price and good quality! You could buy it at Walmart or the nearest drugstores. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes taking care of their lips
Rachael B.
I wore this while I was hiking in the desert. It kept my lips moisturized and with the added benefit of sunscreen I didn’t get burned around my lips. I believe it’s a good price for what you are buying. I would recommend.
Amanda J.
Lynbrook, NY
This is my everyday go-to chapstick. I probably have dozens of them around my house, in my bags, jacket pockets, etc. This is my favorite. It is very easy to use and it moisturizes my lips very well. I buy these all the time and plan on continuing to buy.
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.