BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Rachael B.
I wore this while I was hiking in the desert. It kept my lips moisturized and with the added benefit of sunscreen I didn’t get burned around my lips. I believe it’s a good price for what you are buying. I would recommend.
Amanda J.
Lynbrook, NY
This is my everyday go-to chapstick. I probably have dozens of them around my house, in my bags, jacket pockets, etc. This is my favorite. It is very easy to use and it moisturizes my lips very well. I buy these all the time and plan on continuing to buy.
Izzy A.
Newport news , VA
I absolutely love blistex lip massage! It goes on so smooth and offers so much relief for my super chapped lips. also so great for the summer time, keep my lips moist and sun burn free.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I have used this product in the past and it worked well to battle chapped lips. I picked it up at a drug store for the first time and the price was reasonable. The applications last a long time and I would buy it again and recommend to others as well.
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
This is definitely in my top 3 when I am choosing a chapstick. I love the feeling it leaves you with and it's very rejuvenating. You don't feel like you have to rush and put more on every time it starts to wear off.
Taylor R.
Tallmadge, OH
Super soft! I've only bought this item once but it seems to help. It's longer lasting but individuals might not like this item if they don't like their lips feeling a tad greasy. Otherwise this product is a good value and I would purchase it again.
Alisha S.
Fredericktown, PA
I needed to try something new. My mom suggested I try this brand and to my surprise it really helped moisturize my lips really met my expectations. I bought it at walmart and use it just about everyday. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Sabrina B.
Port Allen
This product is a very good chapstick. The packaging was very small, so you could easily fit it in your purse. It lasted a very long time, And was not even a bit pricey. I would buy this again, but I would recommend also trying other chapsticks.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Very good product. It helps to restore moisture, and heal cracked lips. Shortly after using, you will see a huge difference in your lips. I would recommend this product and it's very affordable
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I really like this chapstick. It's very moisturizing but I don't feel like my lips are too dry after it wears off which is a problem I have with a lot of chapsticks. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.