BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Tiffany T.
Yucca Valley
This is an amazing product definitely works after 2 weeks of use 👌🏼 I bought this at Cvs and it’s very affordable. And it’s also very easy to apply, no mess, no leaks just perfect! The packaging is very cute as well! So I really recommend this product!
Sharifa L.
Atlanta
Not my favorite. It provided temporary relief but no real lip training or healing. It simply coated the lips to provide relief in the moment but I would have to reapply within the hour. Horrible if I accidentally leave it at home.
Ana T.
I love all blistex products ...just when I feel like I’m about to get a lip sore or a blister this instantly soothes the little burning sensation you get right before. Definitely recommend to everyone and will always purchase again.
Mercedes G.
Aubrey
Good if you’re a public speaker as it keeps your lips moist all day. Walmart and Walgreens carry them. Easy to apply. The packaging isn’t anything to rant and rave about. But this is definitely I would purchase again.
Fernanda G.
Tucson, AZ
I love love love this lip balm! I love the way it leaves my lips feeling and the smell is great! I like that it actually leaves my lips hydrated. I even put it on before my matte lipstick and it works for me
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Husband works out doors for 12 hours so a good spf is always needed. Not to mention a good moisturized lip product. Blistex keeps his lips from getting chaped , I def recommend this item.
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
Really love this lipgloss it was super hydrating and really nice in the summertime or in the winter when your lips get super-duper chapped and it is not very expensive which is very nice overall very good product
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I use the lip massage Blistex because I often get very chapped lips. I can honestly say that it works so good. I notice that if I use Vaseline, I reapply seemingly every 10 to 15 minutes. But with the lip massage I moisten my lips much less often. Instead of every 10 to 15 minutes, I may reapply approximately every 4 hours or so.
Mariah A.
One of my favorite chapsticks of all. As soon as you put it on it gives off this minty, fresh feeling. Almost like putting on Vick’s but for your lips. And you can feel the product working into your lips. It definitely does the job and it’s very cheap. I highly recommend this, especially for those dry winter lips.
Teresa C.
Conneaut
To be toitally honest ive never used a blistex product I didn't like.. this too left my lips soft and moist. Definitely healing. This product protected my lips very well
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.