BY BLISTEX

Stimulating Massage Tip. Smoothes Away Rough Spots. Soft Formula Invigorates, Protects & Moisturizes. Soft Soothing Applicator Blistex Lip Massage is a moisturizing deep treatment with a gently-textured massage tip that revitalizes your lips, leaving them refreshed and thoroughly protected. Massage Action: Lip Massage’s soft-touch tip smoothes away rough spots, leaving your lips soothed, comforted and totally refreshed like they’ve just had a massage. Moisture Mousse™ Formula: Lip Massage keeps your lips moisturized and totally protected.  Its rich emollients soften and hydrate lips, while effective protectants defend lips agai. see more...

Blistex Lip Massage Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
  • "It does not matter what the cost .Its the feeling I get when I'm out in the boat fishing with my husband my lips never feel dry or burnt and they don't even crack" in 129 reviews
  • "Blistex lip protectant/sunscreen works wonders on chapped lips. It really help out my lips. Flavored ones are better though" in 107 reviews
  • "I was on a strong acne medicine that had dried out my skin and lips to the point where they were flaky. I had searched high and low for a chapstick for me. While Aquaphor was very moisturizing, i didn't like slathering that on my lips all day long. This Blistex Lip Massage was the perfect product for me! Not only did it moisturize my lips, but the ripples on the applicator also exfoliated my lips. SPF is always a plus as well!" in 30 reviews
Emmalee L.
Arizona
I used this product during the summer since I live in Arizona and it's like an oven here most of the year! I also a lifeguard so being out in the sun all day makes my lips very chapped! I used this product and I did see it helped... but I had to apply it all day long for that to happen in a 2 week period! Definetly am looking for an instant healing brand to help prevent getting burnt lips
Jayda E.
This was definitely one of my very most favorites. It did way more than just meet my expectations. It felt abosolutly wonderful on my lips and I wouldn’t change a single thing about this perfect chapstick. The packaging was great and I would so recommemd it to all of my friends
Sharifa L.
Atlanta
Not my favorite. It provided temporary relief but no real lip training or healing. It simply coated the lips to provide relief in the moment but I would have to reapply within the hour. Horrible if I accidentally leave it at home.
Ana T.
I love all blistex products ...just when I feel like I’m about to get a lip sore or a blister this instantly soothes the little burning sensation you get right before. Definitely recommend to everyone and will always purchase again.
Mercedes G.
Aubrey
Good if you’re a public speaker as it keeps your lips moist all day. Walmart and Walgreens carry them. Easy to apply. The packaging isn’t anything to rant and rave about. But this is definitely I would purchase again.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Husband works out doors for 12 hours so a good spf is always needed. Not to mention a good moisturized lip product. Blistex keeps his lips from getting chaped , I def recommend this item.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I use the lip massage Blistex because I often get very chapped lips. I can honestly say that it works so good. I notice that if I use Vaseline, I reapply seemingly every 10 to 15 minutes. But with the lip massage I moisten my lips much less often. Instead of every 10 to 15 minutes, I may reapply approximately every 4 hours or so.
Mariah A.
One of my favorite chapsticks of all. As soon as you put it on it gives off this minty, fresh feeling. Almost like putting on Vick’s but for your lips. And you can feel the product working into your lips. It definitely does the job and it’s very cheap. I highly recommend this, especially for those dry winter lips.
Nicole M.
This is one of my all time fave chap sticks. I use it any time I’m in the sun or in the winter since my skin dries out with the season change. I also use this if I have no eye shadow primer. I love the cool feeling it has in my lids and it makes my eye shadows pop Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
Used to use this stuff in high school and it gets the job done. The only downside is that I’ve found it to be not as moisturizing as the OG Vaseline. My favorite as far as chapsticks go though
Michelle G.
Does it really massage your lips ??
Holly B.