Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Kayla K.
This product is great for either chapped or sunburnt lips. It has always made my lips feel better and got the job done right. I highly recommend using this if you are in the sun all day those sun blisters are the worst and they look horrible besides that!!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I love this product I had a cherry role on and it smelled like cherries. I looked all over for them but I looked online and they are not being made anymore. Hopefully they bring it back because I really want it!Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
Stefani G.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked this lip balm once and it really didn't stick around for much long.. I guess it was a new product back when I bought it, but I wouldn't buy it again for my self. It definitely feels nice on the lips but it doesn't really help me personally.
Krystina C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this product use it all the time! Makes lips smooth and hydrated! Great price! Would buy again and again! Love the tube! And is a nice color! Perfect! Doesn't have a bad taste! Would recommend this to everyone! Never run out! Go to lip product!
Heather H.
Athens, OH
this really helped my lips stay smooth in the cold winter months! I got it at walmart for under 3 dollars i will definitely buy again! So easy to use just remove the cap and it glides on easy.. I love it and would recommend it to anyone especially if you have dry lips often..
Andrea M.
Carrboro, NC
I remember I thought I lost this in my move from one house to the next and finally found it in an old purse. So this should give you a small amount of how much I love this stuff. It is so smooth leaves no white residue after application. I would absolutely buy this again.
Elizabeth D.
Woodbridge, VA
I received this product in my stocking at Christmas-time, and while it worked for me for a while, it didn't provide all the moisture that I would have liked in a balm.  It was nice for a little bit, but then I switched another Blistex product that worked better for me.
Celeste J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Kept my lips very hydrated even through the cold Michigan weather!! Kept my lips feeling really soft! And Target or CVS usually has sales on it which makes it even great!!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
This is perfect in the winter when you lips become dry and chapped. I prefer Thai products over others because I can feel the moisturizer in my lips, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is gunk on them. Perfect light weight wear
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.