Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
This product wasn't my favorite. I've used it a few times and it didn't last very long. It's easy to use but it just didn't do what I expected. Moisture only lasts as long as it's on your lips. I don't think I'd buy it again. Maybe would use it if someone bought it for me.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
I've used Blistex since I was a child with chapped lips and my children grew up using it. When your lips are severely chapped this is a go to fix. I really can't say enough about this product try it and you will find out for yourself.
AnnaMarie R.
The roller ball is awesome. The liquid itself doesn't last a super long time, but I don't think it was meant to behave the way chapstick does. It's smooth but not sticky, and the cherry flavor is great! I would recommend this product to others even though it's expensive.
Shelley F.
Although I have other favorites, this is still a good one! I use this for very bad chapped lips in the winter, and it's amazing! The packaging is always cute, that's what bring me in to buy, good value and not too pricy, but worth it! Definitely recommend this to others!
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
I do not like the roller ball on this product for its application process. I don't like the way it feels on my lips. Not only that, but once this product dries up on my lips I almost feel as though my lips are more dry than when I put the product on. Do not recommend.
Kristin W.
Blixtex is a great product! It goes on smooth and lasts for a long period. The packaging is cute and really sells the product. I am a repeat user of this product. I bought it at Walgreens. It was on sale and thought I would give it a try. I would definitely use again.
Brandie Y.
Silt, CO
Blistex Lip Infusion is very hydrating for dry lips! It glides on easily, and lasts for several hours without needing to be reapplied. I typically use this chap stick after I've been sick and my lips are in need of rehydration! I would recommend this brand highly!
Maria A.
philadelphia
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
This Bilstex is perfect for whenever your lips are super dry. Its a perfect size and perfect to carry anywhere. Its also perfect for the winter when ever its super cold and yours lips are super dry. If i were you i would totally but this ASAP because its the best!
Becca M.
I am very picky about chapsticks and this one is THE one. The application is so smooth and even, it is perfect. Like most chapsticks, it is easy to apply. This is my favorite chapstick because it leaves my lips smooth and moisturized. I will forever repurchase this!
Elizet G.
This chap stick is reccomened for very dry lips and I've used it before. At first it does sting a little but that's okay because it's taking care of the dry areas of your lips. It's so easy to apply and glides smooth on the lips. It retails for about 2$ super cheap!!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.