Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Kate S.
Product applies smoothly with a tingling sensation! The metal ball makes the tingling a linger and takes away wind burn and smooths dry skin. My lips are left smooth and soft!
Shermaine S.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
My favorite brand of chapstick because it is just the perfect lip balm. Since it’s winter time I struggle with chapped flakey lips and this does the trick to smooth soft lips.
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
I hated this Chapstick it left a weird film on my lips did not hydrate but dried them out even more and had a funky taste that would be in my entire mouth all day
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Blistex lip protectant glides on easily and smoothly, but, I don't recomend using a product like this too often or your lips will become dependent upon this type product and need it daily, year round. But, for this type product this is one of my better brands to recomend if not used a lot you can still dr chapped lips without becoming dependent on it, just don't use it all the time or you will.
Tes F.
Metairie
I first started using this after one of my friends suggested it probably 5 years ago. I had a tube of blue blistex, that chapped and burned my lips and I went back to the original one. I wouldn't use this as a daily anymore because I find that I can taste it a little when I eat or drink, but I cycle a lot, and during extreme UV days in the winter/summer it can help protect my lips from being burned by the sun, or chapped by the wind. For those days alone, it is great, as a lot of other spf lip balms are grainy and waxy.
Kimberly S.
I have used this product a number of years as a lip moisturizer and a sunscreen protectant. It is one of the few (if not the only) non-waxy lip balms on the market. I also like the screw cap on it so I can carry it in my pocket without the top coming off. Lately I haven't found it in my local stores, so I'm now ordering it by the box so I have a stock on hand.
mysti a.
UPPER MARLBORO
I use this all the time and i love it. Im outside a lot n need moisture it is a good value and not pricey. Its Long Lasting n keeps my lips miost. I would recommend this for first time  bcuz in a repeat user. I recommend this to others . Very nice product
Ashlyn T.
Orlando, FL
This lip balm is great! It is a solid buy and you can never go wrong with Blistex. I found this to be a very unique product as it rolls onto your lips while massaging and hydrating them. It is a different feel than regular lip balm and chapstick but a great investment. My lips have been so soft and moisturized. This is definitely a product I will continue to use and purchase when I see it. It's a great addition to a purse, diaper bag, backpack or even for the car. You can never have too much of this stuff. For sure one of the better, "simpler" lip balms on the market.
Kathleen F.
This is great in the summertime if you keep it in the fridge and then apply it. The roller ball is refreshingly cool on your lips. It wears off quickly though so you need to keep applying it. Which means you use it up quickly and need to buy more. It's a bit pricey in my opinion and I've found other lip balms I like better that last longer.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I did like this blistex when I used it but it didn't seem to work as good as the chap stick blistex. I usually get the stuff in the green box and it'll be in a green container and have for many years. It's the only stuff that seems to help when my lips get very dry and chapped. I live in windy North Dakota during the harsh winters so I think you can trust when I say this stuff works.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.