Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ haven’t used this product for a couple years but I️ remember beginning for my mom to buy it for me all the time. The rolling ball applicator was fun to use and was soothing on biting chapped lips
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I love how it isn't waxy or slimy like a lot of other lip balms and chapsticks. It's very affordable and totally works to heal and soften my chapped lips.
Stephanie K.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite but it did the job. I wanted to try something different that would keep my lips feeling great in the dry winter. I don’t know if I got a bad one but the roller just let out wayyyyy too much at one time.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,297 reviews
This is so nice. It doesn’t smell super great but it really makes my lips soft and smooth. It adds a nice sheen to my lips which I like on days I don’t want to wear makeup.
Nikki L.
Chattanooga
I liked it. My lips are very dry and cracked. It worked so well. I did not like the taste of it however. I was expecting a tube of solid but it came outkinda of a liquid.
Katie P.
Abingdon
Very very very shiny. I was not prepared for how shiny this was. I liked the smell and the feel but I felt as though I had way too much on even when only using a little
Cary J.
Denver
Very moisturizing and it feels like it stays on my lips longer than most other balms! I use it as an overnight lip treatment and I can still feel it in the morning!
emma🌥 K.
Green Bay
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
Keeps lips hydrated for hours after application and leaves lips looking soft. Exceeded expectations; applied like a gloss without the stickiness. Great value for the product you get.
Jessica R.
Charlotte
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I absolutely love this product. I don’t go anywhere without my blistex. I order it in bulk off amazon so I never run out. It always leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Karina V.
fairfield
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
My boyfriend and I both love this. It’s very replenishing to your lips without the extra scents and coloring. We have to keep track of our lips balm or else he will take mine.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.