Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Aurora T.
Palmdale, CA
I was a first time user when I first bit the the product. Easy to apply make you your lips feel nice and with a smooth finish. It did meet my expectations
Laura S.
Middletown, NJ
Definitely one of my go-to's when I notice that I need to buy chapstick. it always gets the job done without caking on my lips and making them feel gummy.
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
Blistex lip infusion wasn't as great as I thought it would be. Yes it helped with chapped lips but it only worked if I consistently applied it to my lips.
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I love this balm. I always grab it in the check out line at target. It’s smells great, glides on smoothly, and because it’s liquid, wont melt in your car!
Samantha L.
Barberton, OH
I absolutely love the blistex brand and when I bought blistex lip infusion sheet liquid balm it was no different love it and the way it moisturized my lips
McClain P.
Kenton
I enjoy this product. I feel like it works really fast and is easy to have around. I always end up going back to this product whenever I have chapped lips.
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
There is a ball that is suppose to roll on smooth. Mine did at first. Then it kept getting stuck and i had to stop using the product. Pretty disappointed.
Sarah B.
I grab for this product when winter rolls around. It’s great for cracked lips and cold winds! I apply it every night to make sure I wake up with soft lips.
Angeal W.
Metamora, MI
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
When I have chap lips or dry lips. Don't feel like it moisturizers them at all.i feel like I keep putting more and more on and it don't do anything for me.
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
I loved this went on smooth and stay on for a long time also it smells very well i only would not use for cracked lips as its more of a glossy lip product
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.