Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
My lips have never looked better this product has gotten me the best results yet especially during the winter with my lips are cracked mother looks soft and kissable
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
this was a nice change from the regular blistex flavored stick i have used for a few years now. however i like the raspberry lemonade flavor better than the cherry
Pea R.
This has been my favorite not only it was a great moisturizer but also great for just glossy lips only thing is I haven't been able to find it out in stores for quiet a few years please bring back!!
Miranda J.
El Monte, CA
Not too fond of this chapstick. Feel like it didn't do much to heal or protect my lips from chaping during the winter. And the shimmer wasn't cute in my opinion.
Cherenna M.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I normally like Blistex products however I wasn't that impressed with this one. I'm guessing it's due to the liquid form? I don't know but it's too sheer. It tends to smudge off as if it was a liquid lipstick.
Kristina Y.
I loved it! It leaves my lips so smooth and hydrated. It smells great also. I have been using it for a few months and my lips have never felt better! I would absolutely recommend
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I absolutely love this company’s products. So affordable and SO effective! This has such a good scent and a convenient sized package. It lasts so long when I put it on and I don’t have to keep reapplying. Would definitely buy again!
Ashley D.
Westwego, LA
I've tried this one before it's an OK lip balm but it left my lips more on a greasy side and that's something I didn't care for it's an OK product but it's not something I would use again
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love it! Best chap stick I've ever used!
It doesn't over do it on your lips so you taste it constantly, the perfect mix of hydration and flavor. Buy it about once a month, don't leave home without it!
Shelby S.
Barnhart, MO
Great Product! Keeps my lips unchapped and soft!! I like how each product from blistex is a different size and tint!! It's a great product and i would recommend for anyone with chapped lips!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.