Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Tonya V.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I used this product but didn't really care for the flavor or the results from using it. Packaging is really nice. It catches your eye on the shelf. No didn't care for the results. I bought it at Kroger. I would not recommend to others. But that's just me.
Lindsey w.
Cullowhee, NC
Blistex is the best chapstick brand for the winter dry lips. it is very medicated and starts to work immediately. The only bad thing is the taste but it prevents you from licking it off.
Leisa J.
Kissimmee, FL
My 14 y.o. daughter and I agree (at least on this one thing) that when our lips hurt, especially from the sun, Blistex Pro Relief is our favorite "feel good" lip ointment. We've tried all the others and this is the most soothing. It doesn't have sunscreen which stings our already irritated lips.
Lulu A.
Decatur
I recently bought this for my sister. She loved the chopstick and said that it was a great product. She said that this was her first time using it and she loved it. We bought the product from our local wal mart and would definitely recommend it to others.
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
I used this a while ago i really liked the product becahse of the way it would hydrate my lips for a long amount of time and i would not have to apply it so many times during the day.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
This lip balm is great when initially applied but it doesn't stay and last as long as it should. More than a few coats are needed in an 8 hour period. The taste and texture is lovely.
Bri R.
I really like Blistex. It works really well. I bought it at a Walmart, and they've got nice packaging for chapstick. It's very clean, and it usually lasts pretty long. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Natisha N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am not a fan of Blistex. I felt the need to reapply super often and it did not make my lips feel "good" for lack of a better way of describing it. I have tried it on more than one occasion. It just isn't for me I suppose. It is so tedious to apply so frequently.
Drika J.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
This was okay. I kind of felt like it just sits on top of my lips. It didn't stay long on my lips. I kept having to re-apply it. The rollerball applicator isn't my favorite either.
Michaela S.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
Blistex is great for both men and women. I find it to be very gentle on my lips keeping them moisturized without spending too much money. Blistex is a great cheaper alternative to the newer chap sticks with cuter packaging.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.