Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Blistex is a great lip balm. This particular one feels like satin on your lips. It's super easy to apply with the ball roller and I am a repeat user of this product, I would so buy it again.! I would recommend to anyone for sure !!
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
Absolutely love this product! Only thing that keeps my lips moisturized even after it soaks in. My lips are super dry in this rigid Ohio winter, so this is my go to! I always keep this product handy and it’s small so fits well in my purse
Kei H.
I've used in the past and I waste crazy over it my lips stayed moisturized for like 20 mins the back chapped yes I do talk alot but It dont do it for I just liked the minty feel when I applied that the only reason it stayed around
Stephanie
la puente
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
It had a nice pleasant smell to it and it felt sort of glossy on my lips, I used it one time and it did sort of help with my chapped lips but I would’ve preferred something more refreshing not just glossy.
Jessica T.
Granite City, IL
This is a great product and its not like your typical ChapStick. I love how the metal ball is cool on my lips! The oils seem to work better than regular lip balm. And as a bonus, your lips look glossy while being hydrated
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Blistex lip fusion is the best product to use before applying any lip sticks or stains, or as an after product with lip scrubs or masks. It soaks in quickly without any strange aftertaste. Leaves lips soft and supple.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Blistex is my favorite chapstick. It’s cheap and works wonderfully!! It’s a great everyday chapstick to hydrate and keep your lips moisturized. It goes on smoothly and has a nice light scent that isn’t overpowering.
Samantha K.
Montoursville , PA
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I love Blistex it is only second to one other brand. I found this at Walmart and it’s inexpensive. This made my lips feel moist and made them feel like they were healing from the damage of the cold weather. I’d definitely buy again.
Briana H.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
This chapstick is like any other store bought chapstick, although when i put it on before bed- my lips feel great in the morning. It only heals with very often reapplying and making sure it’s always on your lips.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I️ used to love this brand. However I️ soon realized that it was just like all the other chapstick brands. It would dry my lips out and not lead to healthier feeling lips. I️ don’t recommend this product.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.