Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Jacquelyn B.
I would choose this brand over Chapstick brand any day. I have used it many times and always leaves my lips soft. Without over applying. This product meets most of my needs. As long as it is sealed properly, i do not care much about packaging. I would not buy this product again, however, only because i prefer all natural.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
I wasn't to crazy a out this and very disappointed. I've always used blistex brand chap stick and loved how it treated my lips not just coated them with wax. This was greasy an didn'tast as long and felt like it was burning my lips
Rebecca R.
Brooklyn, NY
Blistex is always a great go-to option when searching for a product that will successfully repair chapped, dry lips. The value of the products are very reasonable and the products last for a very long time- even when using daily! I highly recommend the Blistex line, especially the original products never fail to impress!
Allix C.
Grayslake, IL
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
I did not like this product. I felt the need to constantly reapply it. I felt like it did not mositurize my lips the way I needed it to. I also did not prefer the tube it comes in, it is more messy than the conventional Chapstick.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
I'm not a fan of this. My lips stay dry and this does not help at all. It's packaged good and all but I just was not impressed. Does not last long and just doesn't work, in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Kadlyn R.
I use this below and over top of my matte lipsticks. I usually apply it before exfoliating and it works wonders. Keeps my lips from looking dried and cracked all day. I can apply it directly on top of lipstick without transfer
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
I loved this product when it was still available but I can't seem to find it anywhere!? It always kept my lips moist and then gave it this absolutely amazing shine without being that gross sticky stuff. It was smooth liquid and just complimented and made my lips feel wonderful!
Susan S.
Forest Hills, NY
I have super dry lips all year round so this brand is a staple. I have it by my bedside, in my car, my purse and at my desk. Totally works and has a great price point. It lasts a good while too. I would definitely buy again and recommend it all the time to friends.
Tina B.
Louisville
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I go with the Liquid balm.The other type of in the bistex seem to make my lips chap worse. I really like this product and normally buy it at local retail stores. It is easy to use and we always keep it on hand. We will buy this product again and would recommend it to others.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
When I say this blistex HEALED my lips.... when my husband got stationed overseas, my lips chapped and hurt SO bad!! I was scared to even smile! I ended up going to Walgreens and saw this pretty package, I was like blistex never let's me down! It wasn't expensive and was well worth the buy!!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.