Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Steubenville, OH
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
This Blistex product is great and I would continue my use if I had kept track of them better. It has very nice packaging and the application is smooth. It definitely lasts a while too, which is great. I'd definitely recommend to anyone needing some sort of lip moisturizing product.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not that satisfied with this product. It feels great when first applied, but ended up leaving my lips feeling dry just a few hours later. I purchased this product at Target, but I don't think I would purchase it again before other brands.
Jess I.
Leominster, MA
The roller ball feels so soothing and pleasant, but the actual product just leaves something to be desired. It feels more like lipgloss than a chapstick. I would use it again in a bind, but it would never be my first choice for a chapstick. It's worth a shot, but not my bag.
Julia G.
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
Blistex lip infusion is great if you want your lips to feel wet with a little bit of texture. It feels like little grains of sand on your lips when you move hem together. I prefer Lip balm that stays on longer without feeling slippery.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
This was my favorite one to use because it felt like a nice watery consistency with a splash of a cherry scent. Once applied lips felt hydrated. Now i use more of the wax one berry since i couldn't find this one but it still works.
Lucy R.
Chandler, AZ
It didn't really help my cracked lips being on Accutane in the winter in england, but it did feel refreshing and felt nice to keep applying for the Tingley sensation. Helped with the pain for a short while but didn't help over all
Gaylynn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm is a very moisturizing lip product. I keep this in my bag and apply it when ever my lips feel a little dry. It's very useful to me in winter especially because my lips get very dry in cold weather. Would recommend this to anyone.
Julie C.
Biloxi, MS
This chapstick made my lips feel cool and refreshing for a good 3 minutes. Several times after using it my lips started to peal and become chap. I was not really impressed with it that much, but in the beging I really liked it. I wouldn't use it again but thats just becuase my lips didn't react to it like I thought it wouold
Christy H.
Ivey, GA
Blistex has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. It so soft and gentle on my lips, but then again, so powerful to help and heal dry and cracked lips. Blistex Pro Relief does not have any odd taste like some chapsticks do, which is a major plus for me.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
So disappointed in this product. I've used other Blistex products before, such as balms, and they've been great. I found this to be oily and more like a gloss that I wanted to wipe off of my lips immediately. I purchased it at the supermarket and wouldn't buy it again.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.