Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Kristen W.
Woodsfield, OH
I think that this product actually makes my lips so much nicer and smoother and less chapped. During the winter it gets really bad so this is definitely something I reach for.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
I love yous for winter because my lips tend to get really dry and I just lick them all day and these literally moisturize my lip and one day by tomorrow I would have soft lips
Jeanie S.
Commerce, GA
This is great when I have a cold sore or think I may be getting one. The cool sensation seems to soothe it. You can find this product sometimes in Dollar Tree if you get lucky. It is a great product.
Mallory O.
Abilene, KS
This chapstick is awesome. This is one of the essentials I bring especially when I go snow skiing. It is a life saver. It helps protect my lips from getting sunburned and makes my trip a lot more enjoyable. Definitely works wonders!
Mariela S.
West Hollywood
Blistex just knows what’s up! Any version is worthwhile or at least worth a try. I would stick to anything close to the original as that’s my general rule for “chapsticks”
Shelli B.
Dublin
Nice on the lips not greasy like some other Chapstick brands I have encountered,it leaves the lips nourished and soft very useful for chapped lips during the colder seasons
Lindsay F.
Crestline
I didn't like this product at first in my lips it gave me a tingling sensation in my lips and it was my first then using it. It was easy to apply on the lips. Packaging was a pretty color and very nice to use. I wouldn't buy this again because of the feeling on my lips
Autumn R.
This provides good hydration to the lips for better results. Helps with dry chapped skin around the lips and dead skin. It smooths the lips making them soft and healthy.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
The Blistex chapstick didn't blow me away, but it wasn't horrible either. It had some good qualities, like making my chapped lips feel moist and cool/soothed right after application. However, the product wore off so quickly, it felt like I was reapplying it constantly. The other down side was the Blistex did not solve the problem of my lips being dry and chapped, it only moisturized them for a short time. I have had better results with other brands, such as Burt's Bees, which actually healed my lips when they were chapped and stayed on much longer after application. If your lips aren't very dry and you just like to wear a little chapstick, this product is for you. But, if you have really dry, chapped lips, I would look elsewhere.
Angelina R.
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
I loved when using the lip infusion it doubled as a lip gloss. My favorite! Yes it was very long lasting. I would apply it once or twice a day and my lips drastically changed. (For the better of course!) thank you so much for making this product I am very satisfied
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.