Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
Blistex sheer leaves a nice glistening which I like when I don't won't want to wear lipstick but still want a nice shine. I bought this at Walmart on a whim. It's inexpensive and I recommend it.
Bay T.
Aubrey, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This chapstick kept my lips feeling amazing during the dry winter months! It was super soft and I would definitely recommend. It was super easy to apply, and was not too pricey. Everyone should try this!! Would definitely try again!
Kαterinα °.
This liquid balm is what you need when your lips are so dry, you might want to cry! It's a lifesaver and relieves your lips! Great packaging and can't believe how cheap it is. Your lips will never be dry with this balm!
Marissa S.
In my opinion, Blistex has far better products than this. I bought this from Walgreens a couple years ago. It was somewhat pricy and though easy to apply, I felt it left my lips more dry than prior to using it. I would let my friends use the product, but I don't recommend they spend their money on it.
Mukta B.
Baltimore
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Use this whenever I get a cold soars. It’s not too pricey. It’s a good value. I use it often. It definitely meet my expectation. It’s pretty easy to apply and use it. I will buy it again.
Marisol S.
Amarillo, TX
This chap stick is so wonderful and helped cure my chapped lips. It is a roll on applicator and it is long lasting. Has a wonderful flavor and shines up your lips. I definitely recommend it to others! It's a go too!
Angel C.
Sylvania
I've always had a problem with chapped lips due to licking my lips a lot. They would become cracked and rough. After using this product my lips are softer and more hydrated than ever!!
Zoë M.
It is really good and makes your lips soft! But it kinda gets cold and its weird to apply. But When I use it my lips are soft all day. You maybe need 1/2 touch ups. I really like it.
Sierr K.
This used to be my absolute favorite because of the ball, with chapped lips the cold ball was amazing. Bought at Walmart and it was amazing. Would buy it again that's for sure! Also stayed in for a long period
Nazaf S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Now, normally I love a good Blistex lip balm but I guess I wasn't crazy about the texture of this one to be specific. Seems like just another lip balm, but I'd prefer chapstick or vaseline over this anyone.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.