Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
D B.
Wyoming, MI
I love the way this product was infused and it made my lips soft and smooth.. I liked the way it smelled and felt on my lips .. I would highly recommend this product...
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
This is nice but not my favorite. It’s moisturizing enough it I feel like the added chemicals are unnecessary and might be harming my lips over time than actually healing them. For this reason I would not recommend
Georgia♡ S.
fort wayne
amazing!!!! it make my lips feel so smooth and i wish i could find it somewhere but i can’t!!! maybe i will get it in this new app!!! me and my sisters used to use this all the time and now we are all very sad we can’t find it!
Raquel P.
I really liked using this! The metal ball at the top rolled on easily and it was always a little chilly which was relieving on my lips. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone but I had more fun applying it than I should have!
kirsten d.
Anchorage
This product is a lifesaver! Every time I️ use it I️ get immediate and amazing results. It’s affordable and worth every penny. I️ would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry lips.
Aleigha C.
Fortine, MT
It soaked my lips in moisture. However, when I first put it on it didn't feel soft and it took awhile for it to soak in and it didn't last a long time. I felt like I was applying all the time.
Tiffany L.
Hessel
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
I adore the metal ball you apply with. It feels so smooth going on. Very hydrating and was in every way what I expected out of it! My girls love using it to because of its unique application
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
Blistex sheer leaves a nice glistening which I like when I don't won't want to wear lipstick but still want a nice shine. I bought this at Walmart on a whim. It's inexpensive and I recommend it.
Kαterinα °.
This liquid balm is what you need when your lips are so dry, you might want to cry! It's a lifesaver and relieves your lips! Great packaging and can't believe how cheap it is. Your lips will never be dry with this balm!
Bay T.
Aubrey, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This chapstick kept my lips feeling amazing during the dry winter months! It was super soft and I would definitely recommend. It was super easy to apply, and was not too pricey. Everyone should try this!! Would definitely try again!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.