Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Sarah L.
Camden, DE
I Loved this product. It kept my lips so soft and I didn't feel the need to keep apply. Really felt like this chapstick locked in the moisturize making it last longer than other chapsticks I've purchased!
Wendy S.
marietta
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I have used this brand before and I would not recommend it. I saw it at Walmart right before you pay, so I decided to buy it. it didn’t really help with my chapped lips. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
This is great for severe dry lips. It will cure and prevent future dryness. If you haven't tried this product you should. It is perfect for the winter months and worth the price. I will buy again for sure.
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
I honestly didn't think I would like a "chapstick" that was liquid and came in a roller ball, but I was pleasantly surprised by how soft it made my lips and it kept them from getting chapped in the cold.
Erica Y.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Very nice. Feels super light on my skin! Repeat user of this product. Always going back for more. Good price tag not to pricey, very nice packaging. Beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product!
Krista R.
Marion
I like this brand it hydrates my lip so much. Easy to use and to apply. It goes on so smooth and it is a little pricey but I will buy again and it last long and it was one that I would recommend to buy
Abigail P.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I hated how it felt on my lips. It's one of the worst products Blistex has. I think I'll stick to the jars. It might just be because I'm so used to the tingly and oily feeling of the blue jars but this one definitely did not satisfy me. I don't think I would buy this any time soon, maybe later on if they create a new formula.
Lauren T.
North Tonawanda, NY
I love this product. Before purchasing this I usually just used the basic blister medicated lip balm, however I enjoy this product much more. It kept my lips very soft and I didn't have to keep reapplying it. I liked the packaging a lot and would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Paige B.
Plano, TX
This is my FAVORITE lip balm. Makes my lips so shiny and I hate to admit it, but it's HARD not to lick it off, it tastes so good! It's got a screw cap so nothing contaminates the balm! If you need a moisturizing lip balm with a simple sheen, this is IT!
Meldin G.
Review for: Other more...
This is a quick go to lip balm if you’re needing quick moisture. I like formula but it’s much more liquid than I would prefer. It’s not bad but I really haven’t repurchased it since I first bought it.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.