Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Isolde G.
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
Small packaging, very well moisturizing, but not sticky at all. Also I really like the natural but good flavor. Blistex is my favorite.
Anny C.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Great product especially in the winter seasonal. Yes the product kept my lips from drying, it kept them soft. Some what long lasting.
Katie C.
Limerick
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
Perfect for constantly dry lips . Small and easy to carry around. Last long as not a lot of product is needed to moisten lips.
Shiren M.
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
I think I will really enjoy using this product because, I've heard so many good reviews. It's easy to apply. It's not really easy to get hold of because it's such a good product. It defiantly met my expectations. I will recommend it to others. I will also love if I got send a sample size for free just for backup. Thank you
Alyssa S.
A great product just not a fan of the roller ball style. It doesn't feel as nice on the lips and goes on too glossy for a chapstick.
Aldina D.
Brugge
Nothing would help my lips until a friend told me about blistex and i've been using this over 2 years and it hasn't let me down since
Laura M.
Off Manchester Road , Bolton
I love how quickly it relives sore chapped lips. I use this product in the winter to prevent dry chapped lips and it works wonders
Karina S.
Uetersen
I like Blistex a lot. It really hydrates your lips and especially in winter I always have one in my bag. It feels nice on the lips.
Robyn M.
Protects lips and prevents them getting chapped and dry however stung like hell when applied them to my already sore chapped lips
Myaah S.
1808 NW 82ND AVE WT10011783 DORAL
only used once but so far so good . willing to give it another shot anytime . keep up the good work guys. yur products are great
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.