Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Stephanie M.
Oshawa, ON
Does its job, helps hydrate your lips and make them soft. Definitely worth it for the price. It’s not my go to, but I definitely would not snub my nose. Love the sheer look it gives to your lips after application.
Olivia C.
Simply the most moisturising lipbalm at that price point. You get the best quality/price ration. It dosen't sit on the lip put really penetrates it and fills it with true hydratation. I use it during the day and just before bed so it sinks in while I'm sleeping and my lips never have been better! Especially in winter time.
Georgia N.
dudley
Nice balm and was moisturising on the lips throughout the day but feel like I did have to reapply a few times to maintain the moisture. Nice packaging and fits in purse nicelymaybe I will buy again
Mommy V.
I really didn't like this Chapstick. It doesn't moisturizer like it's supposed to and my lips felt horrible after putting it on. My lips are sensitive to what goes on them and this one is definitely it for me.
Elsa L.
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
I used to love this as a kid, but sadly our local supermarkets don't supply these anymore. Smells nice and works just fine. Not as amazing as I remembered from a few years ago.
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Review for: Infusion Moisture Splash more...
The best part of this lip balm is the roller ball. It's very cool and soothing to use. My least favorite part is the lasting power. I find that this lip balm is more like a very short lived gloss with a bit of moisturizing properties. I enjoyed the smell and taste of it. I think it might be a nice product to put on top of a thicker balm because it will give a glossier look without being sticky. I wouldn't repurchase though because it's not really what I'm looking for.
Sabrina B.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Was a bit too watery for my liking and the cherry scent/flavour was medicinal. It got the job done as a chapstick, but I felt like there were too many chances for it to come off before it had a chance to work because of the runny consistency. I had to actually sit there and wait for it to dry before letting myself eat/drink... who has so much time to pay attention to their lips!
Ashleigh M.
Dunover Park, Ballywalter
I've used this before which is why we bought a big pack (we always lose them!). This is one of the only brands that actually works to keep my lips moisturised, and I absolutely love the smell/taste/flavor. It's the only lip balm that makes my lips tingle which I love, as it makes me feel like they're making my lips plumper. I will never be without my blistex!
Pixel C.
What would I do without this?! It provides instant relief for sore lips and is my winter staple. When the weather takes a toll on my lips I reach for this and it is guaranteed to calm them down. The small tube make it easier to carry in your handbag/purse and it definately something I cannot live without.
Claire N.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
Unfortunately once I started using this product I had to constantly apply it, as my lips were more dry and chapped without it than they were before I started using it. Otherwise it has a smooth consistency and feels good while wearing. Others might not have this problem, so it's worth a try.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.