Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm 0.14 fl oz; 4 ml more...
I own more of your Blistex Chapstick then I do silverware. I simply cannot get enough. It is also the best deal in the store. Last year for Christmas, my friend gave me a box full of Blistex Chapstick. My lips are no longer dry and crispy like those of a beached whale.

There are quite a few significant differences between Blistex and other chapsticks. The main one is that Blistex last all day, as I explained above. Another difference is when it is first applied, Blistex has a healing feeling, almost as if it is putting a new layer of skin down. Other chapsticks just makes lips feel waxy and does not glide on easily. I am also a fan of how Blistex has SPF protection unlike some of the other chapstick brands. During the summer months is when that is the best. I do not know if you have ever had sun burnt lips, but I have. They hurt immensely when tying to eat or drink. Not to mention the awful look, like a cheese grater was used repeatedly against my lips. Yet, my absolute favorite difference is Blistex does not melt in my pocket or my car. Other chapsticks are just a flat out mess when that wax melts. I do not need honey all over my lips.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It goes on light so you don't feel like you have a ton of product on your lips. I also like that it stays and lasts so I don't find myself reapplying it every ten seconds. Absolutely worth buying!
Selma M.
Longmont, CO
This was my favorite chapstick to use as a kid, it's so soothing and the rollerball is addictive. The packaging is easy to open and the tube is easy access, and the fact that you screw on the lid instead of just popping it on. it's such a good chapstick and it's very affordable, i'm hoping to go grab one soon (after i use the 50 others i already have)
Becca N.
Caldwell
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
This product was good but not my favorite. Moisturizing but left a lot of dry skin just sitting on my lips instead of sloughing off. The packaging is weak, however, and this leaked all over everything it touched. Definitely not fun to clean out of your purse but a decent product overall.
Angela R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
This was the worst product I feel that blister has made. It actually dried my lips out and I had to keep reapplying over and over every thirty minutes or so causing the product to be emptied fairly quickly.
Candice R.
Lebanon, VA
Love this product! Not only does it soften/heal my lips but leaves them looking soft and shiny. I love the way it is packaged and the metal ball on the dispenser is nice too. Excellent product for an excellent price. Will definitely buy again!
Amanda M.
My all time favorite blistex product of all time. The rollerball is super convenient and a great everyday gloss/lip treatment. Simple packaging and worth the price. Definitely would buy again if they kept it in stores. Had to buy from amazon.
Inder G.
San Jose
Blistex is the only lip balm that is effective. I have very dry lips and hate having to reapply Chao sticks. With this one I didn't have to keep pulling it out. It is well packaged as t does not leak in my pockets or come apart easily. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Wendy S.
marietta
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I have used this brand before and I would not recommend it. I saw it at Walmart right before you pay, so I decided to buy it. it didn’t really help with my chapped lips. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Sarah L.
Camden, DE
I Loved this product. It kept my lips so soft and I didn't feel the need to keep apply. Really felt like this chapstick locked in the moisturize making it last longer than other chapsticks I've purchased!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.