Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Deborah O.
spring hill
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Very effective all year round! Keeps my lips protected and feeling great. Great product for the price.
Nicole D.
Viburnum, MO
Looks and feels great on my lips! The smell is amazing. Helps my lips feel soft and smooth without chapping them!
Lauren G.
lancaster
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I love all of Blistex’s products and this is no exception. It’s very soothing on the lips and leaves them nice and soft for a long period of time. It’s highly effective and easy to carry around. I would recommend this to everyone regardless of your lip’s problems.
Kriti D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Effective. Affordable. Loco over this awesome product. If I could share it with all my GFs I would!Have it 24x 7 with me.Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
Sara-Lynn P.
Mount Pleasant
Purchased at: Walmart
It felt really silky going on but I honestly didn't feel like it helped with the dryness at all. I kind of feel like it made my lips worse
Ashley  .
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE this product when I don't want a thick waxy coat of chapstick on! It's truly liquid but still works really well! It also smells amazing!
Silver M.
Review for: Other more...
Blistex have saved my lips this winter, for the price you really are getting your money’s worth. My lips are very dry when it gets cold and blistex is the only thing that will heal them when they’re at their worst!
Reneé E.
I love this so much I can’t do without it. I have to wear a lot of makeup to work and the wearing of lipsticks take a toll on my lips and sometimes it’s really dry and cracked and I love to scrub my lips first then use this to rehydrate them and I find that this helps.
Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
This stuff is the best when the weather gets colder and lips get chapped. It soothes them, makes it easier to stop them from getting even more chapped, heals them. It's the best solution to chapped lips out there. I recommend this as a winter must have!
Mariem S.
roermond
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Hele fijne lippenbalsam tegen droge lippen ! Doet goed zijn werk en het is ook nog een koopje ik raadt het je aan ook voorral omdat het nu ook winter is en onze lippen extra droog zijn.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.