Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Brooke H.
This is the best chapstick but I️ can’t find it anywhere anymore. My mom bought me some online once but since then I️ haven’t been able to find it. I️ like how it moisturizes and gives a good shine. Also lasts a long time!
Stephanie C.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
Love love love this! Easy to use, kept lips plump and soft! Bought this from Walmart and definitely recommend! Great value and not pricey at all! It’s like rolling water onto your lips. I will definitely buy this again!
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
I bought this because I had a cold sore on my lip and nothing would take it away! My mother told me about blistex and it worked immediately now I felt relief instantly it was crazy! By day 3 it was completely gone. I keep this with me in my purse all the time.
Portia D.
hesperia
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
This is my absolute favorite chapstick!! It goes on so smooth and I do t get the white line on my lips like a lot of other house Ned give me! It goes on like a dream! I would buy it a million time over!!
Sarah B.
Austin
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
These are awesome! They are super cool to apply because they apply with a little roller ball! They’re also very cooling because the ball feels metal like. But overall they’re nice. Not my first choice, but I enjoy them
Sudikshya K.
This is my favorite chap stick ever. I have one of each Everywhere at my work, my purchase, my car. It last longer and it helps to keep my lips moist for longer time.
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
I believe this product feels like it's missing something. It definitely is very sheer and light. It feels good when you first apply it dries out quickly. It may not be for someone who is looking for extra hydration.
Emma K.
Manitowoc
This product does keep your lips moisturizer very well but it doesn't have the best looking packaging. There are much better products out there for a much better price. I bought this product at my local drugstore.
Tonya M.
Irving, TX
I didn't get the 12 pack I just got one but it works amazingly. It makes my lips very soft and smooth. I have very dry lips and this helps me a lot and doesn't cause them to get worse like some other chapsticks.
Lulu P.
I first found this lovely product at my local Fry's store. I wasn't sure what to make of it even though I loved its simple packaging. It ended up making my lips smooth and hydrated and I'd show to others and recommend it for sure.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.