Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Woodbridge, VA
I received this product in my stocking at Christmas-time, and while it worked for me for a while, it didn't provide all the moisture that I would have liked in a balm.  It was nice for a little bit, but then I switched another Blistex product that worked better for me.
Sarah L.
Agawam, MA
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
Very moisturizing and felt great on my lips especially in the winter when they get dry and cracked!!! I like to wear a lot of lipsticks especially liquid lips so I put this on at night so my lips are moisturized for the morning!!!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
This is perfect in the winter when you lips become dry and chapped. I prefer Thai products over others because I can feel the moisturizer in my lips, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is gunk on them. Perfect light weight wear
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an awesome product for your lips!! I have used several tubes of this. Hydrates my lips a little better than the carmex abs the packaging is nice. Price is good.
Tina J.
Tell City, IN
My lips are dry and peeling due to  my allergies and alot of the medications that I take.  I prefer this to other products because it brings the moisture back without having to constantly applying it many times a day.
Kayla B.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
Pretty standard for this brand. Smells great, cooling sensation, easy to apply, cheap and does an overall great job. I feel likeI need to reapply often but that doesn’t bother me. Love the brand + how great my lips feel after :)
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
I suffer from a lot of sun blisters but when I started using this it went away in less then 2 days. I love this, it's super easy to apply and it's super cheap. It's very long lasting and it smells so good. I would recommend it to others
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
This is magic for super dry lips! I have chronic dry lip, and this is one of the only chapsticks that kept my lips hydrated all day. The only problem is it's hard to find in stores anymore. Try Amazon.
Brittany V.
Berea, KY
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
Oh my goodness I have been looking for this for 5 years!! No joke! Where can I find this?!? This is hands down the best lip product especially in winter. It is cooling and fantastic and it smells great. It doesn’t dry your lips out and I want it all of them NOW! 💋
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.