Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still disco...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 215 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Heather H.
NE Oklahoma
Purchased at: Walgreens
Though it's been a while since using this product (due to not seeing it in stores near me) I completely remember loving the roller tube this lip treatment came in! It glides on evenly and smooth. The roller leaves a perfect amount of tasty and shiny gloss on your lips. The level of moisture provided was great. I've held on to my tube for a while, so it must be great- I'm not having to use it all the time! Give this a shot to see if it works for you!
Erika C.
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
I go to this product time and time again. I can count on it to moisturize any cracks or dryness on my lips. It is not too thick or heavy feeling, but gives just enough moisture.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
I had a gig in Cabo, and came back with wrecked lips! I had THE worst sunburn on my lips and nothing helped! I went to Safeway and spoke with the pharmacist who recommended Blistex and it worked like a charm. Instant relief, and three days later, the sun blisters had subsided and I had actual relief! Note to self: use spf every day in the sun!! Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
Heather S.
Arnold, MO
I had some cracking on my lips and no matter how much I was using other products that were specifically marketed for cracked lips they wouldn't heal. Not even 24 hours after using this my lips were almost back to their normal moisturized selves. I love the Blistex brand. I'm always impressed when I try a new product from them.
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE this product. It goes on so smooth and lasts so long( at least half of the day) It looks so shiny and actually helps my extremely chapped lips. I’ve been using this for years and would 100% recommend it to others!!!
Amber J.
Shelby
This stuff is expensive but so worth it. It coats your lips with a nice cool glide and is perfect for use in the winter when most people like myself have super dried out lips. This product is a life saver.
Taya S.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of non flavored chapsticks but this one is super healing! I would recommend this for winter use to keep lips from chapping. It’s very easy to use and super affordable!
Erika G.
Spring hill, TN
Lip infusion is awesome! It heals you lips quickly with out continuing to dry them out. Doesn’t taste terrible if you happen to lick your lips while wearing it. The fragrance aroma is simply amazing. People always ask what’s that amazing smell
Emily M.
san francisco
Review for: Infusion Spf 15 One In Each more...
so bombbbbbb!! it’s cute but helps literally revive & restore ur lips especially if u get extremely chapped lips bc of the weather Blistex Lip Soother, Revive and Restore, 0.20 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.