Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued? 1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
  • "I love this. I work at a hospital and the air is super dry all of the time. I carry this in my clipboard so it's always handy. It definitely rehydrates. " in 208 reviews
  • "Blistex are very moisturizing. They smell great and aren't harsh on the lips. I enjoy using them because they work so well." in 66 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
I had a gig in Cabo, and came back with wrecked lips! I had THE worst sunburn on my lips and nothing helped! I went to Safeway and spoke with the pharmacist who recommended Blistex and it worked like a charm. Instant relief, and three days later, the sun blisters had subsided and I had actual relief! Note to self: use spf every day in the sun!! Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
Heather S.
ARNOLD, MO
I had some cracking on my lips and no matter how much I was using other products that were specifically marketed for cracked lips they wouldn't heal. Not even 24 hours after using this my lips were almost back to their normal moisturized selves. I love the Blistex brand. I'm always impressed when I try a new product from them.
Ashley R.
I really didn’t care for this lip stuff because it broke my lips out really bad. I’m not sure what they use in it but it definitely doesn’t agree with my skin. Maybe I just have sensitive skin, so it doesn’t mean it’s a bad product, just that I couldn’t use it.
Daisy V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
It’s good it keeps your lips very soft and moist only problem is that it only last about 2 hours then u have to keep applying it it’s has okay packaging I mean it is only a chapstick would I buy again maybe not I feal Carmax does a better job
Jennifer D.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I love blistex especially during the winter. It protects against wind burn & soothes dry lips . It’s of great value & not expensive . I usually purchase in target . The packaging is cute . I would buy again & recommend it for any one to use .
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pro Care 0.16 oz more...
Absolutely love this product! Only thing that keeps my lips moisturized even after it soaks in. My lips are super dry in this rigid Ohio winter, so this is my go to! I always keep this product handy and it’s small so fits well in my purse
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE this product. It goes on so smooth and lasts so long( at least half of the day) It looks so shiny and actually helps my extremely chapped lips. I’ve been using this for years and would 100% recommend it to others!!!
Morgan H.
Lynco
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I love this product! Blistex is such an amazing product for your lips! It is absolutely easy to use and it looks amazing. It makes your lips shine! I've never been disappointed in this product. I would buy again!
Angela R.
Staten Island
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
This was the worst product I feel that blister has made. It actually dried my lips out and I had to keep reapplying over and over every thirty minutes or so causing the product to be emptied fairly quickly.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.