Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Kylie H.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by Portia D.Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm uploaded by makayla f.

BY BLISTEX

• Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at ...1 Answers
  • Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued? 1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the regular Blistex??3 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
I had a gig in Cabo, and came back with wrecked lips! I had THE worst sunburn on my lips and nothing helped! I went to Safeway and spoke with the pharmacist who recommended Blistex and it worked like a charm. Instant relief, and three days later, the sun blisters had subsided and I had actual relief! Note to self: use spf every day in the sun!! Blistex Lip Infusion Sheer Liquid Balm
Heather S.
ARNOLD, MO
I had some cracking on my lips and no matter how much I was using other products that were specifically marketed for cracked lips they wouldn't heal. Not even 24 hours after using this my lips were almost back to their normal moisturized selves. I love the Blistex brand. I'm always impressed when I try a new product from them.
Nickie S.
I didn’t feel this product lived up the hype I was told about it. It made my lips feel soft but wasn’t the best I’d used but not the worst. Price was average and packaging was cute and easy to apply. I’d recommend it for someone with not extreme dry lips.
Daisy V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
It’s good it keeps your lips very soft and moist only problem is that it only last about 2 hours then u have to keep applying it it’s has okay packaging I mean it is only a chapstick would I buy again maybe not I feal Carmax does a better job
Jennifer D.
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I love blistex especially during the winter. It protects against wind burn & soothes dry lips . It’s of great value & not expensive . I usually purchase in target . The packaging is cute . I would buy again & recommend it for any one to use .
Hailey M.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE this product. It goes on so smooth and lasts so long( at least half of the day) It looks so shiny and actually helps my extremely chapped lips. I’ve been using this for years and would 100% recommend it to others!!!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Blistex lip fusion is the best product to use before applying any lip sticks or stains, or as an after product with lip scrubs or masks. It soaks in quickly without any strange aftertaste. Leaves lips soft and supple.
Morgan H.
Lynco
Review for: Sheer Liquid Balm Medicated Soothing Splash 0.14 fl oz more...
I love this product! Blistex is such an amazing product for your lips! It is absolutely easy to use and it looks amazing. It makes your lips shine! I've never been disappointed in this product. I would buy again!
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This product is amazing and does wonders on your lips when you are in need of deep moisture. You can purchase anywhere for the most part, target, Walmart, vons and it's affordable. Would definitely purchase again
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Anyone know where I can purchase this?!?
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
Does this work better than the regular Blistex??
Chrissy L.
Goochland
Hi was anyone able to buy this now or is this still discontinued?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know what store to buy this in now? I bought mine at Walmart a few years ago, but I can't find it anymore.