BY BLISTEX

Bridget L.
Louisa
Ive been a loyal Blistex user since my days in middle school. Its always delievered the best lip protections during the most extreme weather conditions, its never heavy or waxy feeling or greasy feeling and has taken the best possible care of my lips. In my opinion, its the best lip product on the market. Can be bought just about anywhere these days and is well worth its price!
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down this is my favorite lip balm it leaves my lips feeling soft and moist and is super reliable and cheap. I like the light mentolated feel. Super good value and price minimal packaging so when you need a nice clear no shine product this is it. Will definitely buy again.
Savannah B.
Deltona
Keep my lips smooth. I enjoyed this product very much. Will buy again. It was my first time using this product. Very easy to apply and last all day long! I purchased at walmart for $2.00 for everyone who wants to buy it. Would highly reccomend if you are having chapped lips.
Karol G.
Tucson
This is my go to chapstick when my lips are crying for help (LITERALLY)! I always make sure to have one in my purse, at work, and in my makeup bag. This chapstick is easy to apply and use, super hydrating, and I love how it heals my lips when they are very dry, especially during very dry heat or very cold windy winters.
Natalie M.
California
Leaves my lips feeling soft . I always recommend it small packetaging with nice graphic design that gets straight to the point . I often buy my chapstick and a cvs or walgreens .i have been buying the brand for years . I would highly recommend this to friends
Keerston L.
Big Stone Gap
This product never sails me when the cold comes back around. It lasts for about a month or so with me using it multiple times a day. I adore how it smells good and not gross like most chapped lip healers. I love this product and willl continue to use it!
Victoria L.
Philadelphia
Good lip balm to have on hand. It was inexpensive and gets the job done, but I do not feel like it does anything special. I bought this at my local drugstore in a pinch. It did not dry out and was easy to apply. I would buy it again if it was convenient!
Erika N.
Charlotte
My lips felt really moisturized and I didn’t have to keep applying it constantly. I bought it in Walmart. It was really long lasting and kept my lips moisturized. The price is really good for the amount of product you get. I would buy it again.
Barbara P.
I love this product and many different flavors to chose from soft basic lip chap sticks for cheap amd will purchase again and for family and friends it was easy to apply. Also for my nephew who is for and loves his chap sticks with different character on it also Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Flaka A.
Philadelphia
Love it  it kelps my lips soft I love wearing it my husband likes to buy one every other day it’s long lasting I brought it at target  Target  I buy all of them from there it’s a good value only $3 there or maybe when they on sale . Yes I would definitely buy it again