BY BLISTEX

Blistex Lip Balm
  • "Love Blistex brand! Always my go to brand for my dry cracked lips! Always has been my fav! " in 85 reviews
  • "I gave this product five stars because it makes my lips feel super moisturizing and I love using it during wintertime because it helps my chap lips feel better" in 22 reviews
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Blistex has been one of my number one go tos since I was a kid. It always left me with the perfect texture and moisture. One thing I’ve found though is nothing works quite as well as the original medicated one. The rest always seem to wear off easier, not mention the flavors weren’t always amazing either.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Hands down this is my favorite lip balm it leaves my lips feeling soft and moist and is super reliable and cheap. I like the light mentolated feel. Super good value and price minimal packaging so when you need a nice clear no shine product this is it. Will definitely buy again.
Savannah B.
Deltona
Keep my lips smooth. I enjoyed this product very much. Will buy again. It was my first time using this product. Very easy to apply and last all day long! I purchased at walmart for $2.00 for everyone who wants to buy it. Would highly reccomend if you are having chapped lips.
Karol G.
Tucson
This is my go to chapstick when my lips are crying for help (LITERALLY)! I always make sure to have one in my purse, at work, and in my makeup bag. This chapstick is easy to apply and use, super hydrating, and I love how it heals my lips when they are very dry, especially during very dry heat or very cold windy winters.
Victoria L.
Philadelphia
Good lip balm to have on hand. It was inexpensive and gets the job done, but I do not feel like it does anything special. I bought this at my local drugstore in a pinch. It did not dry out and was easy to apply. I would buy it again if it was convenient!
Natalie S.
San Antonio, TX
It’s wonderful my lips always feel amazing after using this product it smells great and the packaging is the original chapstick type of lip balm. I make sure to keep one in my purse, in my car and in my makeup drawer.
Flaka A.
Philadelphia
Love it  it kelps my lips soft I love wearing it my husband likes to buy one every other day it’s long lasting I brought it at target  Target  I buy all of them from there it’s a good value only $3 there or maybe when they on sale . Yes I would definitely buy it again
Alyssa V.
Bakersfield
This is such an amazing lip product, it lasts for a good amount of time and definitely met more than my expectations! It is more than easy to apply and this is not my first time using it! I recommend this product to you all who have never used this!
Alisa C.
Cleveland, OH
Anytime my lips are extremely chapped this is my go too product. Leaves them feeling extremely soft and kissable. The value is so nice and you get 3 in once package. That way if you loose one. You have some more!
Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The smell could be better. Much better. But they are a strong chapstick which is nice for severely chapped lips. I don’t use it unless mine are bad. Also the packaging on the tubes; could be cuter. But it works

back