BY BLISTEX

Blistex® Professional Strength Kank+A® Soft Brush® Tooth & Gum Pain Gel.
Oral anesthetic/oral astringent.
Maximum pain relief.
Dual medications.
Gentle application.
Easy reach design, ultra soft tip, 50+ uses.
Toothaches.
Brace/denture irritation.
Gum discomfort.
Canker sores. see more...

Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
Am I house we swear by this for tooth pain it's fast on it's got a soft brush tip applicator it helps to reach an hour to beach places maximum pain relief on and we always get the pack that has buy one get one free so I have one of my husband has one and it's easy just throw in your purse and go
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently had a tooth in the very back of my mouth lose a filling. The tooth was left jagged and was scraping the inside of my mouth. It took a couple of days to get into my dentist so I ended up using this. It was great for reaching the very back of my mouth and hitting the very specific spot that was irritated.
Emily D.
Emily D.
This is my MVP product because it always comes in handy when I have terrible canker sores. If I am going out, I can apply a quick layer and it numbs the pain. Additionally, I can use this before bed and the canker sore will pretty much be gone by the next morning.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
This is my favorite product to use when I have a canker sore. It really does alleviate the pain and makes it easier to eat/talk. I used it 2 times a day and that was all I needed.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I get canker sores every once and a while and sometimes they make eating miserable. This product is easy to apply and really dramatically reduces the pain from the sores so that I can eat comfortably again.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
If you ever had a kanker sore you know how horrible it feels. This product really makes it feel 100 times better. This will numb your sore. It is best to use at night after you brush your teeth. But be careful to not put too much on. It will make some skin raw inside your mouth.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Brentwood
I am obsessed with this product! I have so many of these - there's always one in every handbag, in my car, at work! It's the only lip product I've ever used that completely stops dry lips. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone! And for such a good price, you need to try! You won't be disappointed!!
Serena W.
Serena W.
Amazing product if you have chapped or sore lips! Put a thick layer on before bed, let it soak in and wake to amazing soft lips. Then if needed use a small amount throughout the day
Cates E.
Cates E.
Very moisturising and has a cooling effect when applied. It has a slight smell to it, but is bearable.