BLISTEX INC STRI-DEX DUAL SOLUT INTNS ACNE Size: KIT Health and Beauty Health and Beauty

BY BLISTEX

Melyssa D.
Morrisville
So I’ve recently had some bad breakouts and heard good things about this product. It definitely works! It took about a week but my face is virtually acne free. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because of the dryness. My face has been extremely dry and it started around day four of usage. However I do feel it’s a small price to pay for clear skin.
Shanna T.
Fitzgerald , GA
This is a great product!!! I find the smell of stridex so relaxing. The effectiveness of this product is spot on. (Pun intended) Quickly clears up break outs. The pricey is very reasonable as well. I definitely would recommend this product!
Tammy W.
Lino Lakes, MN
This product make my skin burn and really dried me out. At first I thought it was working pretty well, it maybe did as far as reducing oil and acne. However, it started to make my skin really dry and burn after every application. It was convenient as I picked it up from Target. I would only recommend this to those with really oily skin.
Tiffany H.
Wallins Creek
When I first bought this I was so excited. I started using it and the more I used it the worse my acne got. The packaging was neat. I feel like it was a little too pricey for it not doing much for me. I don't think I'll be buying it again. Maybe they could make a formula that isn't so strong. Who knows maybe it just doesn't work for my skin.
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
This product really really works! I love it. I have sensitive skin but this product does wonders. It cleans my face and makes it feel effect and really light. It met my expectations and then some. I would buy again. It really helped with my acne. And it helped amazingly with keeping my skin clear, but dried it out a bit. But still a really great product.
Abigail H.
Windermere
Both me and my friend use this and when I first started using it it helped with my breakouts within a matter of days. Now I hardly have any but when I do it definitely helps and fast!  It doesn't sting or burn your skin like some other skin care products do and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is having breakouts.
Sara C.
I used to use these when I was younger because my brother did, they always dried out my face and made it burn. I just thought they were cool because you could physically see all the dirt that was taken off your face but now that I'm older I wouldn't use them again, there's so many other products that I have found to work better.
Marylou C.
These stridex pads are actually amazing...My skin would feel so clean after using these little soft alcohol pads and I could feel my skin tingling from my pores being completely clean and able to breathe...The only con was that it did dry oit my skin a bit but that was easily fixed by a face lotion because it was very mild dryness
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
These stridex pads work well but were a little harsh on my skin. The packing is nice and easy to open. But it did not meet my expectations. Disappointing for me because of did burn my skin a lot and I'm not sure if that's what this product is supposed to do? I wont be buying this product again.
💛 J.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a good product, but its got a pretty strong smell. Its a bit pricey depending on where you buy it. It did get rid of my skin problems. But left me feeling very dry, no harsh on the skin. But it dries very much. I would vuy this again. Just next time, with a moisturizer!