BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?1 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 1 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Daily Conditioning Treatment For Lips Display 2612 0.25 oz/0.25 oz one in each
This daily conditioning lip balm is a staple in my daily and nightly skin care routine. I always apply this treatment to my lips immediately after brushing my teeth and washing my face. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and nourished, and creates a great moisturized base for other lip products. Be warned though, that the first couple times you use this product, it will tingle. I've noticed that sensation has gone away for me, but that might just be because I'm used to it. The only real downfall of this product is that it's not incredibly long lasting. I usually have to apply another coat of whatever chapstick I have on hand at some point throughout the day.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will NEVER EVER be able to rave enough about this product. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE lip product EVER!! I am a musician, and with that comes dry/irritated/full of dead skin lips. DCT will somehow magically take away all of my dead skin and make my lips feel AMAZING and moisturized, as if nothing had ever happened! These also last a long time, so it will be awhile before you run out (thank goodness.)
Cateline T.
Cateline T.
I usually use chapstick for 2 reasons, the cold yet humid weather of South Texas or because my matte liquid lipstick is creating the Sahara desert on my lips, so it was hard to like this on because it did moisturize my lips but it would also take the pigment off even my most ever lasting lipstick and made the edges bleed out, but if your lips are bare I say it does a perfect job
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
This product does not taste or smell particularly great, but the smell is not off-putting either. I love to use this product at night because it is so thick, so I feel like it really helps to soften and moisturizer my lips overnight. It also creates a bit of a shine on lips. Only downside is that it comes in a tub, so it's not as sanitary to keep dipping your fingers in.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is the lip balm my parents used when I had dry lips as a child and I still use it sometimes today. The smell is not entirely pleasant but it is very effective for significantly chapped lips. It is very fairly priced and does the job but if you're looking for a daily chapstick for everyday dryness, I would go with burt's bees instead.
Aliza B.
Aliza B.
Monson, ME
Bilstex has been my go-to chap stick since as long as I can remember. You do not have to constantly reapply it over and over again for it to work. Just a few times a day, and your chapped lips will be gone! I prefer this kind, and the blistex liquid in a tube. They both are very good at what they are made for. 10/10 would always recommend
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
South Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best chapsticks on the market. It may smell a little like medicine but it really gets the job done especially if your lips are really chapped. It's great to have in the winter time when your lips are really dry. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again and again. Blistex is one of my favorite brands.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing! It does a great job of protecting my lips from the harmful sun while I am skiing and it keeps them moisturized all day long. I have bought it at Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy. The only downside is that you have to apply it with your finger so I can be a little unsanitary in comparison to a tube of lip balm.
Sue W.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those no-nonsense lip balms that focuses on fulfilling its purpose. It doesn't have the yummy fragrances of other brands, but it definitely leaves my lips felling softer without irritation residue. I would recommend to those who want an effective lip balm and do not necessarily care about appearance/prestige.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Fayetteville
I absolutely love this product! I get dry lips very easily because I'm always wearing lip stain, which dried out my lips during the day. At night when I remove my makeup, I can instantly feel relief on my lips. I love the cooling sensation. I usually sleep with it on and wake up with healthy, smooth lips the next morning.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?