10 colors available

BY BLISTEX #43 in Lip Care

Aloe, Avocado, Chamomile, Shea Butter, Jojoba. The soothing herbal alternative. Herbal Answer combines effective protection with the moisturizing and soothing effects of natural herbal extracts. It's the herbal way to care for your lips. see more...

• Does anyone else agree blistex is the best ?12 Answers
  • My lips have been seriously chapped for a few weeks. I'm looking fo...4 Answers
  • Is this used as preventitive or post chapped? Also is there SPF?4 Answers
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
Review for: Deep Renewal
I used to buy these for extremely bad days when my lips were so chapped and sometimes bleeding. I would completely coat (sometimes smother) my lips and the surround skin around my mouth with 3 layers of this stuff and wear it to sleep. By morning, my lips will be healed and smooth. It really works wonders. Just try not to get any of this stuff in your mouth because it does taste really artificial
Prisca D.
Prisca D.
Review for: Deep Renewal
I absolutely love Blistex. Its really dry where I am, especially in the winter and this particular blistex is my go to when my lips need a miracle. The price is very reasonable and it lasts for a very long time. It's really smooth and it leaves my lips very smooth. I can also apply it underneath my matte lipsticks to keep my lips feeling smooth as well. A great product indeed!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Review for: Deep Renewal
I just tried this for the first time and I'm so glad I did. It smells great and makes my lips super soft. I feel it really does heal my chapped and dry lips too. I bought in a package of three Blistex tubes and since I've never used any Blistex other than the basic teal tube, I'm really anxious to try the other two. I will be purchasing this one again when I use it up.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I liked the smell of this product it was enough to where you got a little bit of it, but it wasn't to overpowering. I liked the packaging it was small and concealble. It was also brightly packaged. I have bought this product before only be used what I usually find with chapstick is that they dry out easily on the lips but with the one that did not happen to me.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Chatsworth, Ca
Review for: Deep Renewal
Growing up I've always had very sensitive skin. This has helped my cracked lips heal very well. It kept my lips moisturized all day without reapplying. This was one of the best lip balms I've ever had. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin and who has very dry lips. This will help your lips look super healthy in no time.
I love this Blistex and a other listex types as well. This has a nice packaging and soft tubing. It is effective for keeping my lips smooth and gives me a feeling of purer ingredients when I use it. I am a repeat user. I purchased mine at the grocery store near check out but Blistex are stocked at most retailers. I would recommend this Blistex to others.
Jane P.
Jane P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Review for: Deep Renewal
Blistex deep renewal lip protectant is pretty good,
keeps my lips soft, until it dry's back up, and I have
to add more. I think the product needs a little
more lasting fix, and maybe treatment so that the
product actually treats the area, and you do have
to just have a temporarily fix, but a permanent one.
I recommend it, if you just want moisturizer.

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Deep Renewal
I use this every single day! I apply it while doing my make up, before I apply a liquid lipstick or, if I'm just doing simple makeup, I'll just use this and re apply throughout the day. I find it to be very moisturizing and, of course having spf 15 in it, is a huge plus! I have purchased this product several times now and, will most likely continue.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Review for: Deep Renewal
Sometimes my poor poor lips get severely chapped. you've all seen or maybe experienced lips that get cuts after being neglected for a period of time. well, this is the best (and cheapest) lip protection I have found! with the first application my lips feel better, then within a day they look better too! I couldn't recommend this product enough!
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Port Charlotte, FL
Review for: Deep Renewal
Blistex Deep Renewal is the most AMAZING lip balm ever! Its creamy and smooth and makes my lips feel so moist and hydrated. I am what you would call a balmaholic which means I know I'm addicted to this lip balm! I'm not saying it's the best out there but I use a tube a week and think it's the best for ne! Yes you read that right a tube a week!
Joleen F.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree blistex is the best ?
Candice N.
Candice N.
Does this work just as good as the Blistex Silk and Shine? Or is it better?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
My lips have been seriously chapped for a few weeks. I'm looking for a good lip product that can help. Does this help rehydrate dry, thirsty lips?
Kaitlin Y.
Kaitlin Y.
Is this used as preventitive or post chapped? Also is there SPF?