BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz more...
By far one of my favorite chapstick from blistex. Taste good and has a great price. The packaging is nice nothing special. I’ve used this many times and always repurchase. I would recommend this to others
Brigid L.
Dunmore, PA
This is hands down my favorite chapstick. Not only does it smell great, but it protects my lips and I️ never have an issue with them drying out. This is absolutely worth the money.
Samantha W.
Lambertville, MI
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz more...
This is by far my favorite lip balm to use! What I love about it so much is that it’s a thicker lip balm so it doesn’t feel greasy and stays on long. I noticed my lips weren’t as dry after using this compared to other brands. It’s also very affordable, usually under $2.
mandy r.
I Love, Love, Love this product! It leaves a cooling sensation and a smoothness on the lips that I just happen to like. I keep 1 on me at all times, for this is my go to product for dry lips. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer A.
Alexandria, VA
This is just your ordinary Chapstick I like it especially in the summertime that’s when my lips are always dry my skin is very weird though but I like it because it has SPF.
Camille B.
Hayward
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz, Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz more...
Cracks and chaps are sealed and not a problem with this lip balm. It leaves a little bit of a visible film if you apply multiple layers, but just rub it into your lips to further moisturize.
stefanie p.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This was always my go to in high school. It moisturizes so well when you have chapped lips. I dont know why I ever quit using it. Definitely one of the best chapsticks.
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
I recently tried this product and it was fine. It wasn't any better than Carmex or Vaseline for me so I don't know if I would purchase it again, but it did it's job
Amber R.
I loved how this chapstick made my lips feel whenever I first put it on. It’s one of the types you have to keep with you to reapply so your lips keep the moisture.
Alexa L.
Loudonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Best medicated lip balm out there. I reach for this anytime I have a lip problem and within a few days it's all better. This one is much thicker than the blue tube
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon