BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Rickie K.
Airway Hgts, WA
I love this product I use it mostly when I go skiing it works so good in the wind and weather! Keeps my lips moist and smooth! Will definitely buy again.
Jessica W.
I use blistex five star spf 30 lip protection when in the sun or when I use the tanning bed. It protects my lips from getting burned and from drying out.
Julia W.
new york
Lisa R.
New York , NY
LOVE THIS CHAPSTICK! It smells soo good like Vanilla. I am a first time user and I would buy this again. It really helps your lips and it smells amazing.
Pagan P.
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
It is what it is. It is a five star Chapstick but very expensive for such. But it last a long time and don't need much to have beautiful, hydrated lips.
Sara F.
Vancouver, WA
This is the perfect protection during the summer when it is hot a dry outside, I have never had an issue with my lips being burned. It could taste better
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I like the applicator and the consistency of this product. However, it doesn't have the menthol relief that i like. That's the only thing that's missing.
Leeann D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this chapstick it is one of my favorite ones not only is it SPF sun-proof but it is also waterproof it keeps my lips hydrated for hours at a time
Kayla M.
Midway, KY
This is a decent Chapstick. The smell is great but if feels like you have to keep applying because it kind of dries your lips out. Slightly oily as well.
Courtney R.
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
Most chap sticks help for a little while, then leave my lips worse than before I applied them. This is the only product that doesn't have that effect.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon