BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this lip balm because it has awesome ingredients that keep my lips protected and moisturized. It's found easily
At drug stores and is very inexpensive.
Pily B.
I like this chap stick for a hot, sunny, Summer day because it feels like I'm putting lotion on my lips. The scent is lovely also. Major bonus that it has SPF!
Jamie P.
Deary, ID
Was great for work. I work outside with the wind blowing and sun shining which leads to sun and wind burnt lips. This helped to keep my lips kissable abs soft.
Kristen W.
San Antonio, TX
I used this just because I was curious. In all honesty i felt this dried out my lips more so i would switch to my other chapsticks to avoid my lips cracking
Jasmine  W.
This product right here 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽 it's amazing. I have repurchased this product like six or seven times now. I even purchase it for my kids and fiancé as well.
Vonetta H.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My lips stay moisturized for hours. I can wear it alone or under lipsticks. It does exceptionally well under liquid lipsticks
Tiffany B.
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
Blistex is a good lip protectant. It does provide good spf and moisture. I do feel it's very heavy and a little waxy. It stays tacky for longer than others.
AussieMarie C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I’ve used this brand since I was about 8. I always felt cool cause they had one with a roller on the top instead of “stick”. Definitely a great brand to use!
Katie T.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
I use blistex every single day and I love it. I never have any issues with my lips, they always feel soft and moisturized, and the chap stick isn’t harsh.
Janet G.
Margate, FL
Great because I live in South Florida and the sun and elements are brutal. I feel it's a plus for me when a product has SPF and good moisture for my lips.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon