BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Kati O.
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
I'm not really a fan of Blistex. It's not that there's anything wrong with it; there's just nothing particularly special about it. It is also expensive. It has fancy packaging, but the product itself doesn't make me feel fancy or pampered like some other brands do.
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
Best in class.
Spf 30
Natural plant oils for hydration and conditioning.
Non greasy.
Non irritating vanilla fragrance
Wears longer than Nivea Kiss of Smoothness, which is also a great product.
And the price is a bargain.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
This product failed me so badly which is unfortunate because it is such a notable brand for chapstick. I wore this one day when I was out at a festival under hot weather and the next day my lips were sunburned. I've never experienced sunburn on my lips and it took a while for me to nurse my lips back to normal.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this lip balm because I needed one with an SPF while I was on vacation. It protected my lips from the sun but I didn't like it at all. Whenever I would swim the Chapstick would get wet and in my mouth and taste NASTY.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
When the cold gets the best of your lips causing them to become dried out and chapped the most soothing relief whether they are just a little chapped or to the point of bleeding blister five star provides instant relief
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection more...
Blistex is a great lip balm with SPF and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and smells great. The price is great and easy to find in stores. I buy often and have several scattered around my house. Easy to you and buy so A+ on this one
Geri Liz L.
I bought this for my Son when he went to camp so he wouldn't get chapped lips or sunburned. The price is not bad for being Blistex and I was happy to find one with SPF 30. I love to get it for those lake trips in the summer.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
I fell so in love with this product! It does everything it says! I find myself always reaching for it! I bought it because I ran out of Chapstick while I was out and needed to pick up some more and this was all they have, so glad I bought it!
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
This is one of the best smelling, and tasting, chapsticks I have ever used! It's not the best if you're lips are Seriously chapped where you need an extra strength kind of chapstick but if my lips are decent it definitely keeps them moisturized and I will only use this kind of chapstick cause I love it so much
Vearnessa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite. First, it has this weird slightly sweet vanilla taste and smell. It just sit on top of my lips I have to massage my lips for it penetrate and doesn't last long enough. Blistex is way too pricey. I prefer the store brand over this particular Blistex product.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon