BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Amanda S.
PASADENA, MD
This chapstick is great for the winter months. My lips get very chapped and this stuff is a lifesaver during the day. As soon as I feel some dryness coming on, I use this and my lips are back to normal in a day!
Amy K.
Rowlett, TX
Omg this saved my lips, I so sick and a cold and my lips were so chapped and in so much pain. I got some of this and it cured my lips thankfully, since the first use my lips tingled back to being soft and smooth
Brooke S.
Great lip balm for when the winter hits. I make sure to have this in my purse when it does. Great value for the product. I love the Blistex brand always a turn to that I would recommend to anyone for good lip protection!
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
This lip balm is great at keeping my lips moisturized! I bring Blistex branded lip balm with me everywhere I go. I cannot leave the house without it. This style feels great, and the packaging even looks soothing.
Yaquelin R.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
I loved it! I was dealing with really dry lips while I was working and I didn’t know what to use. So I just made a trip to the store and saw it. Applied it and omg it was wonderful! I felt like I had new lips on haha. I totally recommend it !!
Kristen B.
10/10 most definitely. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chap stick. Great flavor and long lasting. Great price. This is all I use. So easy to use and not to mention my boyfriend loves it!
LifeInLipstick H.
Houston
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
This is really the only lip balm product that I use regularly. I have repurchased multiple times and I feel like it does a great job and is very affordable. I also like to use a very thin layer as a primer when wearing matte liquid lipsticks.
Kortnie S.
rockwood
Not bad at all. Good price, great for when you’re out in the sun. Only problem I have with it really is the taste makes me nauseous very quickly. But I lick my lips too much so maybe that’s my own problem!
Darian S.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
I find myself putting this on every 5 minutes. I am a first time user and I immediately fell in love. it leaves my lips so soft and it is easy to apply. I didn’t actually buy this. My boyfriends mom happened to have it but i’m happy she did.
tori b.
Clarkesville, GA
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
Love love love this product! I bought my first tube right before I left home for college. My boyfriend of the time loved it as well. It worked wonders on my brittle lips. Also had a great smell and flavor.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon