BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Nicole B.
Monroe Twp, PA
My lips were in pretty bad shape. They're now slowly starting to heal a bit and become softer. This chapstick doesn't have a waxy feel to it and it doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like some other ones have in the past.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
This product is okay but not the best for my lips. It has SPF in it so thats great for protecting myself in the sun, but it doesn't stay on my lips too long so thats a big downside to this product. It does smell good but the constant reapplying is very annoying.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love blistex but I don't really like this lip balm by them that much. It does the job but it feels greasy and a little gross on my lips. While I would recommend blistex I wouldn't recommend this product from them but it does work so that's why I did give it 3 stars
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
I like Blistex products and tend to go for these more so than other lip products. They keep my lips hydrated during the winter which is something I definitely need in my type of job since I work both indoor/outdoor through different climates and weather conditions.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia , PA
The best chapstick I have ever own. My lips get very dry and cracked in the winter and using this product helped them. They put the moisture back into my lips and after a few days of using it my lips were back to normal
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
Once again, not my absolute favorite lip balm/stick. However, it does the job, and with the SPF added it kills two birds with one stone. (Disclaimer: I don't believe in animal cruelty or hunting!) Easily found online or at a drug store it's accessible and affordable.
Abby S.
DEFIANCE , OH
this chapstick was nice, nothing special or fancy about it. it did leave my lips very soft...while it lasted. I seemed to be reapplying it quite often though. cost is low. but it doesn't last very long.
Angelina C.
One of my favorite lip balms! It truly protects the lips from the elements. Works great in the summer due to the SPF. Also effectively protects the lips from cold and windy weather. Can't complain.
Ivalexa B.
Lowell, MA
i love this chapstick it smells so good and makes me lips feel amazing, when my lips dry out they dont get crusty theyre still soft. this meets all my expectations and its a little pricey but its definitely worth it for the extra dollar. i would recommend.
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
Review for: Other more...
Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
SPF 30 Sun Protection
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon