BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I really like this lip balm because it's high SPF 30 and it's thick but doesn't bother my lips and it's great for super hot or super cold weather. I use it everyday and keeps my lips protected and moistured. Good, effective and affordable!
Christina H.
I love this chap stick because it has 30spf! That was a big selling point being its summer here in the desert. I was surprised at how long it stayed on my lips. The smell isn't horrible. You can't taste anything. I actually feel this protecting my lips. I highly recommend for people to use this.
Lexy B.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz more...
LOVE THIS! I pick at my lips and need to have moisture and this works for that. Walmart carries this product and price is similar to other products. I bought this a few times and only stopped because it’s what my boyfriend’s ex used, but I’m definitely going to go get some after being reminded.
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
This is my holy grail chapstick. I've tried many different brand chapaticks and this brand has changed my lips sooo much. My lips are much smoother, they don't crack as easily anymore, they look moisturized and younger looking. Get your hands on this product if you want better looking lips!
Gabrielle M.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz more...
Great product for outdoor use. The SPF blocker is not smelly. That is my biggest problem with SPF's, I hate the smell. However, this one was great and has a night flavor. The product is easy to apply and I would buy again especially for outdoor adventures. Bought the product at CVS.
Kaye M.
Love this as an every day chapstick when I'm out and about because it does have SPF! It's not as hydrating as a few other chapsticks I have from different brands, but works in a pinch. But I think it's a must for someone who wants to make sure their lips are protected from the sun!
Amber L.
This keeps my lips feeling moisturized and hydrated for hours! Applies very smoothly and leaves no greasy feeling. I make sure to keep this in my bag at all times! This product is a MUST have for anyone that frequently gets dry lips. I have already purchased one for my husband!
Isabella R.
Bronx, NY
This blixtex is a perfect chapstick to have when your on the go or even to add a little shine to your lips if you don't want to use any color. I love the fact that they have SPF in it to protect your lips even on vacation. I would mot definitely recommend and buy this product again
Michele P.
New Buffalo, MI
I love this balm for it's SPF.  I typically carry it in my beach bag or when I am working out outside.  It has no flavor which I like and it protects my lips from the elements.  My kids love this one, too.  The only downside is that my kips swivel it up and it smushes into the lid.
Sofia R.
This product is super easy to apply and will last you a long time. This chapstick is one of my go to products that I use on my lips. Its very affordable and I tend to go 2 months with just one. I absolutely recommend this brand and this chapstick for everyone who has chapped lips or even just before putting on any lipstick
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon