BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering i...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 1 Answers
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
My lips don't agree with balms that have petroleum in them so thankfully this one doesn't. It was only $1.50 and I bought it because my mom had recently stole my Nivea KoS, my lips were chapped, and dollar general was out of Nivea and this was the only non petroleum one that wasn't crazy expensive. Great buy. I love it because my lips are back to their heavenly soft state lol
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
I switch up my Chapstick constantly so my lips don't get used to it and stop working but this is a definite favorite of mine. I own about 3 currently just of this particular blistex. I have rather large lips as it is so I am constantly needing to make sure the are moistuzed and this does the job. Plus the sod really helps when I'm out in the sun.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
This is the best lip balm I've used so far! It's fantastic in the summer because of the SPF 30 & the water resistance (up to 80 minutes). Perfect for the beach days! I also look forward to using this in the winter because my lips get dry and chapped. It's lightweight & glides on smooth, smells nice & doesn't taste terrible. Game changer for sure!
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
I bought this because I am outside a lot working, hiking and mountain biking and I wanted something to keep my lips soft and hydrated and also protected from the sun. I love that it fits in my pocket and would recommend this to anyone who is outside a lot. I really like this and have bought a few for my purse and my locker for work.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
This item i used during the summer because it was definitely a great item because it was hot and i needed spf on my lips. The product was good and the flavor wasn't bad at all. The packing was good, nothing out of the ordinary but i guess i didnt' care for the packing to look all cute. I just needed something for my lips.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Jamestown, CA
Finding a lip balm that I like has been difficult. I have purchased several different Blistex products over the years and wasn't happy with any of them. I didn't like the taste of any, and they never seemed to last long enough, so I had to reapply them too often, so I would not recommend any Blistex products to anyone.
Sae K.
Sae K.
Irvine, CA
This product for me was good and bad. The reason for this is because the first time I used it my lips were feeling better in terms of less cracks and dryness. I was really enjoying it. However, the second time I repurchased it my lips started to get dark pigmentation which I didn't like so I discontinued using it.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR
Gross taste. I don't eat chapstick, but the flavor was awful. I bought this is hopes of warding off the winter-onset lips. Being outside and a 'lip licker' I decided to give it a go. Not so much... had a reaction... not sure if it was the flavoring or the product itself. Would recc to people without sensitivities.
tina p.
tina p.
Waycross, GA
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
This is very effective at keeping chapped lips at bay. I try to always keep this in my pocket. If I drop it into my purse, it may never see the light of day again. But in my pocket, I use it religiously! Works good in the sun, but it really shines in the winter. The best for wearing indoors in forced heated air!
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Review for: Blistex Five Star SPF 30 Lip Protection
This product failed me so badly which is unfortunate because it is such a notable brand for chapstick. I wore this one day when I was out at a festival under hot weather and the next day my lips were sunburned. I've never experienced sunburn on my lips and it took a while for me to nurse my lips back to normal.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
m r.
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??