BY BLISTEX #91 in Lip Care

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering i...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 1 Answers
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ Love Love Love blistex! In the cold weather and even in the summer sunbathing on the beach blistex hydrates my lips like no other. I‎t makes them soft and smooth and repairs any cracks and dry skin instantly. My favorite flavor of all time is the spearmint/mint flavor. Nice and refreshing!
Nakyshia L.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz
My whole family uses this lip balm! My four kids, 2-7, my husband and myself all love it. It glides on smooth, is gentle, yet hydrating and tastes sweet, should you happen to accidentally taste it. The harsh winter months can be rough on the lips but as long as this is in my pocket, I know we will all survive!
Desiree' S.
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz
I love this balm. During Michigan winter months I bought it and couldn’t be happier. I bought it at a local rite aid because I lost my lip balm and I couldn’t leave without it. I’d definitely recommend it for anyone that gets chapped lips in extreme cold.
Justice N.
gastonia
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz
As someone with really chapped lips all of the time I love blistex five star lip protection. I am on my third tube of it. It’s a great value easy to use and has sunscreen in it to protect your lips. Very soft and also has a wind shield that helps prevent your lips from getting chapped however if your lips are already chapped then I recommend one of the medicated blistex products instead. The product smells like vanilla and that packaging is a cute gold color. Recommend to everyone and will purchase again.
Madison S.
Tallahassee
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - 0.15 oz
I live in a beach town, so the sunburn struggle is real. It’s important to me to find a product that protects my lips from the sun so I like that this Blistex product is SPF 30. However, there’s not much else I like about it. It doesn’t glide on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling tacky.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Sierra S.
Michigan
My lips felt amazing after just a couple uses, which means I had to put it on less throughout the day. I recommend this to everyone I run into. I always carry one in every purse I own and in my car. For those just Incase moments
Megan M.
Voorhees
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz
This chapstick gave me great relief when my lips were so chapped. It felt like a nice protectant from the dry air and it wasnt even expensive. Its really good for relief but to keep my lips moisturized it needed extra layers.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz
I’m not a huge fan of blistex’s chapsticks. I don’t like how it applies really butter to the lips. Feels like there’s so much product that makes you want to wipe it all off. I also feel like it dries out my lips more :(
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another great lip product when it comes to hydration and protection. If you suffer from any sort of dry or cracked lips I would highly recommend this one in particular. It feels hydrating on the lips and the scent is very pleasant not to mention there’s no waxy or funky taste that can occur with some lip products if you lip your lips or apply too much. Great product for a great price and can be bought just about anywhere.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?