BY BLISTEX

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Blistex Five Star Lip Protection has a unique system of five specialized ingredients to deliver unparalleled defense against nature's harshest conditions…dryness, sun, heat, cold, and wind.The Five Star Lip Protection Approach: - Glycerin holds in moisture in dry air - Candelilla helps form a wind barrier - Wheat Germ Oil provides moisture relief for heat-stressed lips - Calendula Oil soothes cold-chapped lips - SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB sun-protection Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anybody found anything as good as this?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was won...4 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day? 2 Answers
Blistex Five Star Lip Protection®
  • "I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the price" in 188 reviews
  • "Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too." in 179 reviews
  • "I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!" in 67 reviews
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Blistex has some really great lip products! My lips stay very chapped and cracked all winter long and this product helps moisturize and repair them every single time. I love that it has SPF in it also. I would say it is very affective and super cheap also. If you want a really good Chapstick I would recommend this product.
Adiamond S.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not sure what it is about this chapstick, but it is hands down my all time favorite. I never go anywhere without this chapstick and I never got to bed without putting some on. Sometime’s it’s hard to find in stores, but it’s always on amazon!
Jocelyn L.
paducah
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn’t my favorite product for my lips. I used to wear it constantly. Then I had an allergic reaction to it. My lips felt more sticky then smooth when I first applied it. Maybe it was just me.
Emily S.
Kent, OH
This chapstick is great at keeping my lips hydrated and soft! Has a thick consistency but doesn’t feel heavy on the lips, and smells really good! Great quality for the price!
brittany t.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
K this chapstick is super basic but for some reason i loved it???? Like a lot???! My lips always felt moisturized and good with this stuff on. Bonus is it’s super cheap!
Catharine K.
Buckner
I specifically chose this one because of the high spf lip protection. I have very fair skin and I’m very sensitive to the sun. I use sun screen daily and I want to protect my lips as well. It’s s great product. It feels great on my lips. It’s what I grab anytime I’ll be outside very long
Megan C.
My fav chapstick. I carry this in my car, purse, and next to my bed. It goes on very smooth, almost like a gloss but isn't thick. I love that it has an SPF in it as well. I actually think my lips are addicted! The smell is good, not medical like some other chapsticks.
Lauren H.
Jackson, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become my favorite lip balm. My lips stay fresh and hydrated so much that I forget where I even leave my lip balm! It doesn’t make my lips peal like most other brands do and it doesn’t have an unpleasant smell or taste to it either.
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Loveeee this product. Out of all the Blistex this is my favorite. Leaves your lips so soft. Don't have to keep applying much. Smells great. Very good price. A must for me.
Chaparrita M.
This chapstick is good for dey and chap lips during the winter season 😫😊 it’s moisturize your lip good. would recommend this product to my friends and family😊 my two favorite ones are the raspberry and vanilla flavor/smell
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
I have been looking for a new Chapstick to try. I was wondering if this brand was any good?
m r.
Do you have to reapply this a lot throughout the day?
Maria G.
How well does this one work or do they all work the same because there is so many options I just need my lips to not be chapped
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
How well does this work??

Amazon