Blistex Five Star

by Blistex

NULL

I’m currently addicted to Carmex, but I’m constantly reapplying it. Will this keep my lips moisturized without me constantly reapplying?
How does this product compare to the products that contain shea butter?
Has anybody found anything as good as this?
Start your review of Blistex Five Star!
Product Highlights
I swear by this stuff during the winter. It it is the best product for chapped lips for the pricein reviews
Feels great and I love the smell! It leaves my lips feeling very hydrated. I love that it has sunscreen in it too.in reviews
I give it 5 stars! Super smooth and creamy formula. Fixed my winter chap in a few days! Does a great moisturizing job, but needs to be reapplied often. Super affordable for a great result. I would and do recommend this product!in reviews
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
Purchased at: CVS
This is the holy grail of lip protection! I found this at my local pharmacy about 8 years ago and I have it on hand at all times now! I haven’t suffered from chapped lips since I’ve started using this. My lips are always hydrated and smooth. I live up north and sometimes during the winter I’d get a dry crack on the outside of my nose and I’d apply some of this and it’s be gone by the end of the day! Love this stuff!!!
Maggie C.
By far my favorite chapstick!!! I love the smell. It literally makes my lips feel so soft. I like to use it when I am outside or when it is super windy. It has great quality. I reapply ever few minutes because i love the way it feels. I will defiantly be buying more of it.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite chapstick, especially when we get the cold air in the winter. My lips never dry out and the scent is amazing, like sugar cookies. I got mine at Walmart in a double pack, with a mini version to keep in my purse 😍
Amy K.
Rowlett, TX
Omg this saved my lips, I so sick and a cold and my lips were so chapped and in so much pain. I got some of this and it cured my lips thankfully, since the first use my lips tingled back to being soft and smooth
Nicole L.
They don't call this "Five Star Lip Protection" for nothing... From the silky smooth application to the kissably soft lips, this lip balm doesn't disappoint. It's got a very light scent and pleasant taste. The stick also contains SPF 30 sunscreen so this purchase is a no-brainer.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Blistex Five Star uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Feels great on my lips & keeps them moisturized, I just don’t care for the scent. It smells kinda fruity (artificial, like a lip gloss), like it’s kiwi scented. Other than the scent, the product itself is good.
Erin H.
Sarasota, FL
Blistex Five Star uploaded by Erin H.
Great lip protection with 30 spf! Smoothes, moisturizes and protects in the elements! Gotta love Blistex!
Shanna P.
Keeps iips soft without the constant need to reapply! Nice subtle scent. And doesn't cost an arm and a leg
Jaime G.
Cheswick, PA
Great Winter time chapstick. When the temperatures get really cold this chapstick helps renew your lips. Nothing fancy just moisturizes.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Blistex Five Star uploaded by Susan B.
Love the light fruit scent and flavor of this lip protection product! It isn’t sticky, is relatively inexpensive, and is easily applied. I keep this item in all my handbags and will continue to purchase this item in the future. I recommend trying this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...