BY BLISTEX

Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreens temporarily protect and help relieve chapped or cracked lips. They also help prevent sunburn. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen is the anti-aging lip treatment with coenzyme Q-10,...

• What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I absolutely love this 3-pack of Blistex! It’s definitely my go-to, and I’m already on my 3rd pack of this stuff. Not only does it smell delicious, but they also make your lips feel super soft! I’m a huge fan of the pink one, it smells almost like a coffee cake and makes my lips feel soft and healthy. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who is thinking of purchasing!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really like all 3 of them. They’re all hydrating and SPF 15 . I think that my favorite one is the ultra rich hydration. I saw these while I was in the checkout line and grabbed them. I’m glad I did. I recommend this product because they’re affordable and will last awhile because there’s three.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
All three are excellent choices. I use everyone of them. The hydration is great for when my lips feel extra dry, the soft & lush is great for a simple soft moisturizer, and the deep renewal makes my lips look better after using it consistently. I love this combo pack for sure.
Faith🖤 M.
Los Angeles
I was skeptical at first about this product inexpensive. Packaging was really nice and colorful very descriptive of what it does. It’s smells so nice and didn’t irritate my lips at all. This is definitely a lip treatment I would recommend👍🏻👍🏻💋 Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I just bought this pack and I love it. Every single one of them! I keep one in my coat, car and makeup “bag”. I basically got three for the price of two, so that was a good deal. I would definitely buy them again
India B.
Killeen, TX
I am a firm believer in this stuff. My wife keeps stealing them from me and lying about it. The blue one works great for when you have chapped lips and you feel like they're about to fall off your face. The white is good for everyday use, and the pink is like a "after you get ready to go on a nice date" kind of lip balm bc it Tastes and smells sooooo good. I love it.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
I am constantly purchasing chapstick because i have them all over, the car, the house, my purse and somehow they still manage to disappear. I have very dry lips and drives me crazy when they become chapped, I always get blistex items, they are very moisturizing and smell great. For such a great price, i rather get these than some of the more expensive brands
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I really love how these chapsticks make my lips feel so soft and hydrated. I bought these at Walmart because you can’t beat the deal or buy 2 get 1 free. My favorites in this package is the white and blue ones. I didn’t like the pink one as much because it has a coffee sent to it and I hate coffee so that one wasn’t for me
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
i love blistex lip products i have been using them for years and im so in love with them they are amazing there the best and i love the cooling feeling it give my lips i love anything mint so that one of the resone i love blistex so much for  i love how they have so much to pick from now it just great
whitney m.
Haileyville, OK
I have used these in the past in the summer for the SPF. I do like them but they do not tend to last very long. I find myself applying them constantly to my lips. The smell and taste are great, the packaging is great and the price is great. Maybe a little improvement in them staying longer.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush