BY BLISTEX

Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreens temporarily protect and help relieve chapped or cracked lips. They also help prevent sunburn. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen is the anti-aging lip treatment with coenzyme Q-10,...

• What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley  S.
Vidalia, GA
All three are excellent choices. I use everyone of them. The hydration is great for when my lips feel extra dry, the soft & lush is great for a simple soft moisturizer, and the deep renewal makes my lips look better after using it consistently. I love this combo pack for sure.
Domonique W.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite lip balm set it lasts forever. Great moisturizer for the lips you can’t go wrong the packaging is so cute. It keeps my lips perfectly smooth and moist during the cold months so if I’m search of lip balm I recommend this
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
This pack is my favorite, and I have different uses for them all. The pink tube is my favorite everyday wear, the white tube is great for when I'm out in the sun but the blue one is the one I use the most. I use it at the end of a long day when I've worn a long-stay lipstick and have to use a make up remover to get it off, my lips are always a little sore. I use this before I go to bed and it moisturizes and stays on all night and brings my lips back to life.
Faith🖤 M.
Los Angeles
I was skeptical at first about this product inexpensive. Packaging was really nice and colorful very descriptive of what it does. It’s smells so nice and didn’t irritate my lips at all. This is definitely a lip treatment I would recommend👍🏻👍🏻💋 Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
Ashley L.
Pottstown
I like these 3 chapsticks. I am currently using them right now. I always keep the SPF one in my bag so I can use it while I'm outside. And the switch back and forth between the blue hydrator and the other pink stick depending on what my lips feel like they need. But I like the feel of the white spf the best. I personally feel like they almost do the same thing but overall I still like the products. They do want they say
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I just bought this pack and I love it. Every single one of them! I keep one in my coat, car and makeup “bag”. I basically got three for the price of two, so that was a good deal. I would definitely buy them again
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
I can't get enough of this stuff. It glides on and penetrates my lips like no other lip balm. I love it. It's not greasy; it's just moisturizing and the peppermint tingle you feel as it glides on is a bonus.
Diana S.
Blister is the best brand of lip balms that work on me. I find them everywhere and no matter where I get it the price is right. I have been using Blistex brand since I was a kid, over 20 years.
India B.
Killeen
I am a firm believer in this stuff. My wife keeps stealing them from me and lying about it. The blue one works great for when you have chapped lips and you feel like they're about to fall off your face. The white is good for everyday use, and the pink is like a "after you get ready to go on a nice date" kind of lip balm bc it Tastes and smells sooooo good. I love it.
Eva P.
I love this! Especially in the summer because it's hot and extremely sunny. The sunscreen protects my lips against the uv rays and doesn't allow my lips to crack. Would absolutely recommend!
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush