BY BLISTEX

Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreens temporarily protect and help relieve chapped or cracked lips. They also help prevent sunburn. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen is the anti-aging lip treatment with coenzyme Q-10,...

• What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
I recently purchased this set from Walmart. It was around $4.00 and included three different lip protectant/sunscreens. Soft Lush, Deep Renewel, and Ultra-rich Hydration. Soft Lush is great for everyday use. Deep Renewel is designed for anti-aging, which is supposedly to be able to show results in four weeks of use. Ultra-rich Hydration is a great help for the upcoming winter weather, which we can all use the extra moisture to keep our lips looking soft and supple. I am a lip gloss and lip balm junkie...these will all be a happy addition to my collection.
kristle b.
Glen Allen, VA
I just stated using this product last month. It's awesome. I use the Deep Renewal while playing outside with my son or in the pool it's good for protection from the sun. Lip Hydration I use before applying any kind of lipstick or when I'm not wearing lipstick at all. This product is good for sun protect as well, and the soft and lusk I used before going to bed at night. It's a must have product
Marisol D.
Denver, CO
These three balms are my favorite, the amount of moisture they give to your lips is amazing and this pack is very affordable as well. Don't spend money on expensive balms when you can get sun protection and smooth lips from Blistex.
I have been using these for about a year and I have no complaints!
Stacey M.
When you're splashing at the beach or enjoying a ride on the boat, Blister lip balm is a must. The extra sunscreen on your lips and moisture help keep your smile at its best, even in the hot sun. You protect your skin, don't forget those lips.
Giselle R.
Lynn , MA
My lips get chapped in the winter really badly so I highly recommend this product. It leaves me lips extra soft and hydrated plus I'm obsessed with blistex in general.
Dana F.
This blistex protects my lips from all the elements. It makes my lips so soft and moist i always have them with me wherever i go!!!
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
Opi is the only nail Polish I will use when I get my nails done or even at home great nail Polish! It lasts
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
This Chapstick is nice but it doesn't stay on long term. I prefer another natural product
Arianne R.
Lima, OH
I love these lips creams. They are amazing. It's not to heavy either, it does the job.
Brittney C.
Fort Walton Beach
Blistex is my go-to for lip care. Whenever the seasons change and my lips start cracking and are in pain, I always go for the tube with Blistex on the outside. I've been using this stuff since I was 8 years old, and that was almost 20 years ago. Love this company, and their products.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush