BY BLISTEX

Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreens temporarily protect and help relieve chapped or cracked lips. They also help prevent sunburn. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen is the anti-aging lip treatment with coenzyme Q-10,...

• What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush2 Answers
Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
  • "I got these for Christmas one year and I literally carry them everywhere. The pink one is my favorite because it's very smooth and it smells amazing. Blistex is one of my favorite Chapstick's to use. I recommend this three pack for anyone with dry lips or anyone that loves chapstick." in 73 reviews
  • "The deep renewal blistex is one of my favorite ChapSticks. Its very moisturizing and long lasting!!!!" in 33 reviews
  • "When you're splashing at the beach or enjoying a ride on the boat, Blister lip balm is a must. The extra sunscreen on your lips and moisture help keep your smile at its best, even in the hot sun. You protect your skin, don't forget those lips." in 27 reviews
Faith🖤 M.
Los Angeles
I was skeptical at first about this product inexpensive. Packaging was really nice and colorful very descriptive of what it does. It’s smells so nice and didn’t irritate my lips at all. This is definitely a lip treatment I would recommend👍🏻👍🏻💋 Blistex Enhancement Series Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really like all 3 of them. They’re all hydrating and SPF 15 . I think that my favorite one is the ultra rich hydration. I saw these while I was in the checkout line and grabbed them. I’m glad I did. I recommend this product because they’re affordable and will last awhile because there’s three.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I absolutely love this 3-pack of Blistex! It’s definitely my go-to, and I’m already on my 3rd pack of this stuff. Not only does it smell delicious, but they also make your lips feel super soft! I’m a huge fan of the pink one, it smells almost like a coffee cake and makes my lips feel soft and healthy. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who is thinking of purchasing!
India B.
Killeen, TX
I am a firm believer in this stuff. My wife keeps stealing them from me and lying about it. The blue one works great for when you have chapped lips and you feel like they're about to fall off your face. The white is good for everyday use, and the pink is like a "after you get ready to go on a nice date" kind of lip balm bc it Tastes and smells sooooo good. I love it.
whitney m.
Haileyville, OK
I have used these in the past in the summer for the SPF. I do like them but they do not tend to last very long. I find myself applying them constantly to my lips. The smell and taste are great, the packaging is great and the price is great. Maybe a little improvement in them staying longer.
Brittney C.
Fort Walton Beach
Blistex is my go-to for lip care. Whenever the seasons change and my lips start cracking and are in pain, I always go for the tube with Blistex on the outside. I've been using this stuff since I was 8 years old, and that was almost 20 years ago. Love this company, and their products.
Juliet P.
Boca Raton, FL
I have not used all the lip products that come in the pack, but I have used soft & lush and ultra hydration. The soft lush one did make my lips softer but did not moisturize my lips. The ultra hydration one did hydrate my lips but wore off quickly and doesn't have the a pleasant smell.
Juniper V.
Atlanta
Hands down my favorite lip moisturizers. I really like the texture of the moisturizers and the way they leave my lips feeling. They also have a really lovely sent that isn’t overwhelming. The three pack is so worth the buy because they are long lasting and leave my lips soft and moisturized without me having to apply every hour.
Caitie R.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for years. It is great for dry, chapped, itchy lips. It tastes great and looks good. it's not too glossy, I got it at walmart so it was very inexpensive and a great lip treatment for my cracked lips. i would add more scent to it though.
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I love Blake's I've always use Blake's and my children would use blicks it makes my lips really moisturized and soft so if you're looking for something like that you should most definitely break had some Blake's items cuz I believe that they will do you well
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
What one is your favorite? Mine is soft and lush