BY BLISTEX

Blistex Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15, Deep Renewal is the anti-aging lip treatment that's clinically-proven to reduce visible signs of aging, deliver superb moisturization, and promote lasting lip health and vitality with consistent use. see more...

• Does this help heal really perly and dry lips? How long d...5 Answers
  • How often do y'all reapply? This works great but I do hav...5 Answers
Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant, SPF 15
  • "This product is amazing. I had very chapped lips and this cleared it up so quickly! Feels so silky when applied " in 278 reviews
  • "favorite lip balm, been using it since i was im middle school. hydrating and super smooth. my go to." in 97 reviews
  • "Like most women I have a routine that I use daily to take good care of my skin but I never gave my lips a thought until I came across Blistex Deep Renewal at our local Wal-Mart. The package claimed anti-aging properties, reduction of fine lines with the added benefit of an SPF. When I saw how inexpensive it was I had serious doubts that I would see any results. Much to my surprise in just a short period of time, I noticed my lips were softer, smoother and indeed the fine lines were greatly reduced! I can not say enough good things about this product ." in 71 reviews
Kim M.
I have chronically dry, peeling lips that are prone to splitting and bleeding. I have literally tried a couple dozen lip products at all price points and this is the best I have found at the drugstore. It doesn’t do a whole lot in terms of fixing already chapped lips, but it does keep them from getting worse like other products do. I found that this really stood out after my lips got irritated and painfully dry out after spending the day in the sun and it felt like I had a tight film over my lips. I tried all of my go to balms and lip masks and they didn’t help, but this one saved the day. I applied at night and by the next morning my lips were feeling a lot better and within another day or two they were back to being normal. I love that this has SPF protection but doesn’t taste or smell disgusting because of it, it just smells vaguely minty. Remember that SPF expires though, so after a year or so of sitting around you shouldn’t rely on it to prevent burns. My lips feel really comfortable wearing this and it is lighter feeling and longer wearing (especially through eating and drinking) than Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, but I still have to reapply every few hours. I think the name Deep Renewal is a little misleading because this isn’t great at fixing normal chapped lips or splits, but it is great for sunburned lips. I’m really impressed by this product, especially for the price, and have it in rotation with my other lip balms, but I still prefer Drunk Elephant Lippe since I only have to apply twice a day to fend off chapped lips and it can reverse peeling. If I had to get a drugstore lip balm it would be this, it is far better than Burt’s Bees, Softlips, or Chapstick
Heather P.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am the girl that has to have something on her lips all the time. I love going to bed with Deep Renewal on my lips. It does a great job of conditioning and softening my lips. It is good for anytime use, but I love going to sleep with this silky formula, and it tastes good, too. I always have plump, smooth lips full of moisture!
Chrisha A.
Pitman, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Works REALLY well. I had managed to really dry out my lips from certain lip products being total FAILS. This is my go to for when my lips need desperate help. It really does seem to renew your lips like it says. I sometimes mix alittle dry sugar scrub with it. Would love it more if the flavor was slightly better.
Reylene J.
Victorville
I have went through meny chopsticks and couldn't never find the one I liked one that smells good and works, i am very picky on my chopstick And this is one of my favorites!  Blistex Silk & Shine They keep my lips so mostuized and smooth and looks really shiny on my lips as well.
LakilaParis C.
Bronx
It was ok for my dry lips I used it daily and it was very helpful when it was cold and brutal outside! Most times i use it is at work and i talk a lot to my customers so its a must.the price for this Product it very affordable and I will continue buying this product 🤗
Katrina L.
Moorpark
Purchased at: CVS
I saw this and had to try it. I was used to dealing with the less than satisfactory performance of chapstick. The very first time I used this product, I fell in love immediately. My lips are super soft and hydrated all the time. It smells pleasant, smooths on effortlessly and you can feel it working deep within. The best thing is, its age defying and it prevents fine lines and wrinkles. A lip balm that defies age! It costs a few dollars more than a regular tube of chapstick but it's worth it considering the fact that you get way more product and with the added benefit of age defiance. I recommend this 100 percent to everyone.
Jade H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
The lip balm melts pretty easily but I love this for the summer. Since it has spf 15 it is great at protecting your lips from heat. If you’re afraid of your lips drying out while you’re at the beach, take this and you’ll be good to go!
Mayra A.
Pasco
Purchased at: Walmart
No no no no no. This lip treatment just dried up my slips and made them peel and crack and burn. I tried it on different occasions until I concluded that this was what was causing my lips to ache and burn and crumble.
Nicole H.
Berkeley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I carry one of these with me literally 24/7, it’s a must have. Most hydrating chapstick I’ve used, doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry after it wears off, has no taste/smell really and is just overall perfect for me.
Kaitlyn D.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Love!!! This is my favorite everyday lip balm. I’ve been using it since I was in 8th grade (I’m 20 now). I think I’ve bought 6 or 7 in that time period too, because you don’t have to use it that often. This is amazing to use after lip scrubs, it stays on a long time and makes your lips soooo soft. Leaves a natural color too, and no strong smell. When my lips are really dry/chapped, I use it more often, but after a couple days I can tell a huge difference. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family, and sometimes I even throw it in gift baskets I make. I will never be without one of these.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How often do y'all reapply? This works great but I do have to re-apply frequently!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this help heal really perly and dry lips? How long does it take?