Blistex Deep Renewal

by Blistex

NULL

Is this better than [brand:carmex] ? [user:senada] do have you any idea about this?
What is your go-to lip balm this winter? I have been using this [product:blistex-deep-renewal-lip-protectant-spf-15] for months now and so far it works for me.
What kind of flavor if any does this have?
Start your review of Blistex Deep Renewal!
Product Highlights
I have really bad chapped lips and this work! It keeps your lip moisturize and feeling smooth.in reviews
I love this lip balm! The texture is SUPER smooth & very moisturizing. I got mine for $3 something & some change at Walmart.in reviews
...slight tingle, and keep them beautiful-looking and moisturized. The added SPF is a definite bonus, since we've all heard the horror stories about melanoma appearing on the lips. It's great to wear under your favorite lip gloss or lip stick as well. The fact that it's made with herbal, natural ingredients is a very positive bonus. All in all, one of the best lip balms out there!in reviews
I use this one in between uses of the chapped lip medicated balm. It really helps and it smells nice too. It soothes my chapped lips quickly and lasts a long time. I usually only have to use it once then I'm set for a while. in reviews
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Rose G.
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Rose G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this lip balm. I have very dry lips and this blister deep renewal is awesome. Leaves my lips soft and smooth. Has spf 15 to help protect from harmful ur rays. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants younger looking lips.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to in the winter when I am more prone to chapped lips. What's nice about it besides the fact that it helps my lips from chapping is it has spf 15, so it's not only a lip protectant from the harsh cold but it's also a sunscreen for your lips.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite lip balm, but it does give me bad taste in my mouth if I get it in my mouth. I use it every day and definitely does what it says. It's the only lip balm I use these days.
Ann O.
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Ann O.
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Ann O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
First of all let me start by saying that I have the most horrendous chapped and peeling lips after living in New England during so many winters. I have tried almost everything but yet this deep renewal balm by Blistex is one of the only things that even gives my lips a chance at health again! It contains coenzyme Q 10 and works as an anti-aging treatment (huge bonus) As well as a protectant and moisturizer. Perhaps most important to me is that also contains sunscreen which so many lip treatment still do not have. I highly recommend and use both morning and night
Denise H.
Auburn
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Denise H.
I love this product it's so moisturizing. Blistex is the best product ever. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I love blistex!! It's formula is so rich and luxurious, for a lip balm. This is one of my winter must haves. Especially if I'm outside often. This particular formula I use during the Texas summers. My lips tend to dry out and get burned. This product helps every time. I only wished they last a bit longer. I tend to have reapply often.
Jordyn L.
I've always loved blistex, they're usually on point with their chapsticks. This is very moisturizing and definitely helps rejuvenate your lips. Definitely leaves them smooth and glossy.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
My lips feel dry when I have nothing on them. Deep Renewal keeps my lips feeling good and there's no waxy feel. There's no kid's-stuff flavor or scent. Good protection from the sun and wind. I always keep one in my purse and on my night stand. As for the anti aging, I can't tell the difference, maybe because I've used it so long it has kept my lips from aging... guess i'll continue to use it.
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
10 STARS! This is my favorite of all time lip balm. I've tried nearly every kind, ever, I think. The reason I love this so much is because occasionally the corners of my lips will crack. It's very painful and ugly. This is the ONLY lip balm I've ever tried that can actually heal my cracked corners. It will get a little soft if left in a hot car, but it's totally worth the wondrous benefits.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Blistex Deep Renewal uploaded by Ashley S.
Blistex is my go to brand for lip care and the deep renewal is my favorite product by them. It keeps my lips soft and healthy looking. It's not sticky like some chopsticks can be. It has a slight glisten to it so when you apply it is gives your lips a nice sheen. It is perfect for those simple makeup look days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ipek T.
Staff
Bursa
il y a un an
Is this better than Carmex ? Senada H. do have you any idea about this?
julie C. il y a un an
Way better than carmax! Carmex made my lips feel worse!
Machelle H.
Fargo, ND
il y a 2 ans
Honey A. il y a un an
Hey! I also love the khiels night lip mask as well as lanolips 101 pigment as my lips are so dry now! I also use this one for any dry patches on my face or body it’s great!