BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Iman I.
Toronto
This is one of my beyond holy grail product of all time. I always keep this lip balm with me al all times. This is the best lip balm to repair damages lips and moisturize them. On top of all that it also has spf 20% I mean wow right it can even protect your lips from the sun.
Jiele G.
Marietta, GA
Provides instant moisture. Texture similar to vasoline but I don't mind that. I usually use a thin coat of this under my lipstick
Elizabeth P.
Love this product! This is one of my favorite lip balm formulas of all time. Definitely moisturizing and helps prevent chapped lips. One of my winter beauty must- haves.
nadia f.
Super moisturizing. Perfect for when your skin is really dry and chapped. Makes your lips soft right away but has a very strong smell.
Virginie L.
Really a must have!! I always cary it in my bag for lips emergency! A true life saver.
kate P.
Richmond
I really enjoyed this product really helped my dry red lips
I recommend this to people who have dry red soar lips
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
This product is great in a pich for dry or chapped lips in the winter to habe on hand. The price point is fantastic.
Tamara B.
Edgar Springs, MO
This stuff has been around a long time and it still works. It's great for chapped lips and helps clear the sinuses too.
Sandy H.
Marysville, CA
So amazing helps to deep condition your lips and leaves them feeling soft smooth and hydrated. It's also great to use under lipstick to keep lips conditioned and to gently lighten the color of your lipstick.
Donna B.
Hamilton
The most best lip balm ever ....never go a day without this ....right before bed I also apply to keep from getting cracked lips
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?