BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Lucy D.
I am slightly obsessed with keeping my lips moisturised, having said that - I NEED this product in my life! It keeps my lips soft and supple, ready for anything!
Sara B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Who hasn't used this? I have used this since a kid, why because it's amazing and it works!!
courtney d.
Always heals my cracked and dry lips. This is my go to lip balm/ lip mosturizer. Definitely buy it every year to prepare for winter when my lips r the driest.
Shannon G.
I would not get through a day without this Blistex. I take it with me everywhere and there is a reason I always have soft lips.
Desiree R.
Belleville
Love the container it comes in, lasts you a really long time. I always use it. Everyone should invest in this product !
Taylor S.
West End
This stuff doesn't just have spf 20 to keep your lips from burning but it has a wonderful conditioning effect and works great. I use this often
Vanessa A.
One of my OG item that stayed in my purse. My entire family was hooked on it. It hrlps with blistering lips,dryness and fkaky lips.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this stuff, it makes the lips feel soo soothing & calm. The price is not too bad. It lasts a really long time. I love the packaging, it's been like that for years and it's eye catching when on the shelves!
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t be without this! I put this on my lips at night before bed! Wake up in the morning with super soft lips!
Katelyn M.
Fredericton
I've have been purchasing blistex lip chap for a number of years! I will never buy any other lip product. I suffer from dry , cracked lips. I put this on before I go to bed and I wake up with new lips!!
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?