BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
This is my go too lip treatment. In the winter I often get very chapped lips and this is the only chapstick that can save me! Feels so refreshing in and instantly moisturized. I just advise you wash your hands before using as to not rub a bunch of germs into your lips.
Courtney R.
Crouse, NC
When i was a kid i had severely chapped lips even the doctor was shocked at how bad. This stuff was the only thing that helped my lips get better. The only bad thing about it is you have to use your finger to get it out and is greasy feeling.
Milaena S.
Blistez is a great lip moisturizer. It provides lip balm in many different forms. You can buy it at any local drug store or make up shop. I’ve tried a few of their brands and they come very nicely packed and provide good amounts in them. I’m going to try more products in the future
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
I have used this for years love the vanilla smell! I wish it came in a stick form, just don’t like putting my finger in the jar since I work in the Medical field. If I can find this I would def buy this again, kinda hard to find sometimes.
Brook H.
Orlando
Another product I used in college in before learning how your skin works. Blistex actually prolongs a cycle chapped lips. It feels great when you have winter skin, but the product sets the stage to get a worse case of chapped lips later.
Alexandr B.
Woodhaven, NY
I prefer this blistex over the original blue blistex this one is not cold like the other blistex so it is way more friendly on my lips during the colder months. This one is my thing and usually the one that I prefer to carry n my pocket
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
My absolute favorite blistex product ever. I️ have been using this since I️ was a kid and my mom would pack it in our pool bag. It’s moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling great. Will purchase and purchase as long as they make it.
Shayra S.
Montreal, ID
It is the best for your lips, I guarantee you! This brand continues to surprise me with the great quality of their products. It became a routine to use this for my lips and I never have crusty lips, even during winter! I recommend!
Stacy S.
Works like a charm! This product leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth all day. I bought it from my local drugstore or pharmacy. Fairly cheap, definitely affordable. I would definitely purchase again, in fact I need it right now!
Selah H.
Indian Head, MD
If your like me & have bigger lips that are obviously visible to others when dry than look no further. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have tried almost every single type of chapstick on the planet so take my advice, you MUST go purchase this. Any blistex tub or chapstick for that matter because when my lips are extra dry & cracking, I use the blue blistex tub of the extra medicated chapstick. All blistex products really work wonders, try it yourself & you'll see the reason for my obsession lol. You won't even need any exfoliators or rejuvenating lip products once you add this staple product to your collection. Forget the ol' scrub your lips with a toothbrush trick or exfoliate & scrub because these hydrate your lips more than ever. The dead skin just rubs off after a few applications leaving your lips supple looking & perfect without any lipstick or lipgloss with simply only chapstick on. No one believes me when I tell them I only have blistex on & no joke, I always get compliments on my lips when I have it on. I absolutely love it & will never have to try any other kinds of lip care because I've found my favorite <3 I don't even use lipstick or anything anymore because it makes my real lips look that good, go check it out! You will NOT regret it, I promise.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?