BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
The daily conditioning treatment is what I reach for when other balms just wont cut it. This is especially useful for wen my lips start to crack and peel.
Rayvin C.
this product is good. it gives good coverage and has a great effect on my lips. i hate when i run out just because without it my lips feel dry and cracked.
Breanna K.
concord, NC
love love love! this is the throwback balm . wish these came in different scents but this gets the job done. it is greasy but absorbs unlike other brands.
alexis j.
New york
This is the chapstick that you must have in every bag and every pocket when being out and about and your lips feel chapped. I LOVE !!!!!!! This product.
Jess L.
Savannah, GA
Love this product! It is affordable and works great! Smells amazing and truly moisturizes your lips. Works great for after being out in the sun all day!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I Love Love loveeee This produce it does my lips wonders and it keeps them super moist all day I’ll recommend this product til I’m blue in the face
Joy S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Healed my lips right away and my lips get really chapped all year long. I love this product! Absolutely easy to use and apply.Lasts for a long time too!
Ana S.
Spartanburg, SC
It's great if you need lots of moisture. Lives a little shine on your lips like a light lipgloss with lots more moisture. I always find it at Walgreens.
Paulina L.
Corona, CA
I use this during the day to keep my lips moist. It really helps me when I'm out it's easy to carry and easy to open it's convenient. I love this product
Monique C.
White Plains, NY
I love having my lips moisturized! I put this on every single day and I continue to buy and recommend it to anyone who asks what product they should use!
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?